crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What do you use to finish the clear? wetsand/polishing compund?

Hay I Have A 91 Honda CRX And I Am Going To Drop A SOHC V-TEC In It What All Am I Going To Have To Do To Get It In And Running It Comes With The ECU And Motor What Kind Of Wireing Am I Going To Have To Do Can You Help Me Thanks

Hay I Have A 91 Honda CRX And I Am Going To Drop A SOHC V-TEC In It What All Am I Going To Have To Do To Get It In And Running It Comes With The ECU And Motor What Kind Of Wireing Am I Going To Have To Do Can You Help Me Thanks

please dont clog up my build thread post a topic for help with that in the correct forum

i know there has to be more people that can comment, post an oppinion, agree, disagree with my build, would really like feedback either way from as many people as possible

icon_threadjacked.gif

everything looks like its coming along nicely... :thumbsup: cant wait for the finished product

i know there has to be more people that can comment, post an oppinion, agree, disagree with my build, would really like feedback either way from as many people as possible

what do you want us to tell you. Your throwin down with the car. You De-Riced it, stripped it, doing everything the right way, your not taking short cuts, its all good. I'm pretty sure someone here will let you know if they feel something is wrong or can be done better. :thumbsup:

sweet project.

first off,

don't thread jack
if you have a question about something for your car, don't ask it on someone elses thread. I'm not tryin to act like I'm a big guy on here, because I'm not, but anyone else will tell you to not thread jack.

Anyway, is the crx an si? Which motor specifically? If it comes with the ecu, I believe that there are vtec adaptor harnesses to wire into your stock wire harness, though I'm not entirely sure. Check up on it, make your own thread, and I'm sure you'll get a much more accurate answer.

I'd like to point out one thing I noticed with this,

You're doing a kick ass job. You're definately one of those people who become inspirations for other to take the time, and do things the right way, and that the right way doesn't always mean right now. Keep up the awesome job, I'm lookin forward to more pics

I'd like to point out one thing I noticed with this,

You're doing a kick ass job. You're definately one of those people who become inspirations for other to take the time, and do things the right way, and that the right way doesn't always mean right now. Keep up the awesome job, I'm lookin forward to more pics

wow dude thanks

lol its no problem dude, just speaking the truth about an amazing project I see going on. Like I said, keep up the awesome work and I'll be waiting for new pics :D

Back