CT Autocross Events 9/27-28

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your nuts.

i took a nap, so i it looks liek i'll go for at least a little while... 2 runs at least. we'll see how i feel in the morning

4:15/... rain seems to have stopped, but its still soaking wet out, and im getting fucking tired...

ive been working on cars all night long, no sleep, and i dont intend to sleep.

neither does clayton.

just doo it ;)

you would rather not get beat by the mirage either? i know steveo is scared.

in the rain? im about as worthless on those tires that on on the 240 as that moron who can't drive the cartek vette. lol

i really don't think im going to go unless i catch a second wind of some sort

DAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN y00000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that mother fucker is fucking WORTHLESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geez. the girl will be driving her 240 up around 12ish... i wanted her to slide it around the track but shes still getting used to it.

brian, when i head back to the pick n pull, do you need any trim or other crap for your 240? i didnt see any hatches though.

if you can find some SE wheels for cheap, i'll grab them... otherwise, the car is pretty intact :) hell, its mint.

and yes E, i think my mom could outdrive that guy in her lumina :)

no wheels, but there was one complete ka24de engine and trans there, looked to be in good condition.

i have no use for that... thanks though....

anyhoo-- its like 530, and its raining again.. i'm pretty sure im out.

7am, its pouring... i wouldn't be suprised if they cancel the event. im out for sure now.

well, it just started pouring rain here in meriden, was on the phone with Bill and said it's been raining hard in bristol all morning. weather channels outlook doesn't look to good either

i really wouldn't bother. its probably going to be canceled. its POURING out

ok, well races are still on bill went up. 25-30 cars he said. I'm not interested in getting wet all day... so im out.

kart track, is a possibility...

im heading up to spectate at autoX .... im down for some karttrak action though

:)

i placed 1st for the DM class ( sorry clayton ) and E went for a ride along during dollar runs. it was a great day for fwd sliding (drifting but not really) i had a beautiful drift on a left hand turn til a cone jumped out and E shouted "murderer".

all in all it was a great day. stayed fairly dry and had a great time wet weather racing/drifting.

Back