Daddy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn guys way to bash me... shit

I want to be a part of the kids life, I'm looking for another job because her job sucks and cant support the kid, either that or the military(which I've wanted to join for years) me making 15/hr cant support me and a baby.. I was scared at first because I dont have the means to support a child, and got excited when she said she didnt want me to be a part of it. Now we have worked things out and we are going to raise it together.

Anymore questions? lol

:moon:

18 years man! good luck!

Make sure its yours! ;)

and be excited man, who cares if the chick gives you shit......be there for your kid no matter what because you had the balls to make a kid now have the balls to be there for the kid.

O yea definatly going to make sure its mine, because she did take off to florida for a week.

If you're not able to see yourself with her and from what this thread tells me is you don't.
Don't waste each others time, either off the baby, or figure out how you're going to support the child support.

Last thing you want to do is get stuck with some girl you wont be happy with, that will only come out on the kid.

If you do have the kid, try to become good friends with the girl and spend as much time with your kid as you can.

I always lived by the law of, if I can't see myself being with "insert girl" for the rest of my life, there's no way in hell I'm hitting it with out wrapping it.

If you're not able to see yourself with her and from what this thread tells me is you don't.
Don't waste each others time, either off the baby, or figure out how you're going to support the child support.

Last thing you want to do is get stuck with some girl you wont be happy with, that will only come out on the kid.

If you do have the kid, try to become good friends with the girl and spend as much time with your kid as you can.

I always lived by the law of, if I can't see myself being with "insert girl" for the rest of my life, there's no way in hell I'm hitting it with out wrapping it.

Yea thats what im trying to do.
And I did wrap it, thats why im not sure if its mine.. she took a vacation to florida for a week so never know what happend there.

damn guys way to bash me... shit

I want to be a part of the kids life, I'm looking for another job because her job sucks and cant support the kid, either that or the military(which I've wanted to join for years) me making 15/hr cant support me and a baby.. I was scared at first because I dont have the means to support a child, and got excited when she said she didnt want me to be a part of it. Now we have worked things out and we are going to raise it together.

Anymore questions? lol

ohhh in that case... i change my mind... this sounds like a very successful endeavor... godspeed young Austin :rolleyes: [/sarcasm]

seriously... this whole situation has FAIL stamped all over it

if history has taught us anything, it is that the chances of this working are about as low as the chance of B getting some ass on any given day... and about the only thing that is likely, is that the relationship will fail (miserably), and no less than three (3) lives will be ruined in the process: hers (the life of a single mother is far from glamorous), yours (working your ass off to pay high ass child support fees for a kid you get to see part time, and most likely cant stand you, or uses you as a negotiating tool for getting what it wants out out its mother that it lives with full time), and the childs (that never had a choice in any of this, and had no say in whether it would be brought into a functional family or a cluster fuck of a busted relationship)

oh and if the relationship does look like its heading for the shitter... dont knock her up a second time... it doesnt make the relationship any stronger, and doesnt increase the chances of it all working out... (you can ask my friend Brandon about that one)

i hope what i said pisses you off... i hope that it makes you seriously sit back and think of the situation you have in your hands right now... but more than anything else... i hope you prove me wrong...

if history has taught us anything, it is that the chances of this working are about as low as the chance of B getting some ass on any given day...

wtf. why you gotta bring me into this? lol
at least out of all the times i have gotten some, i never knocked anyone up :)

wait, you hit it once, and wore a raincoat.
im assuming the condom didnt break bc you didnt say anything about it.
and she's prego? after a week in drunk rape capital where everything is fair game and EVERYBODY is trashed?
and you believe its your child?
are you mentally retarded?
sounds to me like she just wants to take you for a ride until you can prove its not your child.
they have ways of doing paternity testing before the child is born, its expensive as fuck, but i would rather pay that big ass bill than have to be nickle and dimed everynight when she decides she wants a goddamn cheesburger, a gallon of rocky road, and a quart of chocolate milk, at 3 in the fucking morning. just to find out the kids half black or some shit.

wtf. why you gotta bring me into this? lol
at least out of all the times i have gotten some, i never knocked anyone up :)

or you have and they were too embarrassed to tell you or anybody else? :ph34r::rolleyes:

or for some reason the first thing it does when you dress it is pop its collar and wear douchebag sunglasses. while holding his crotch.

My dad had a kid when he was 18. Mom said she no go on him being a dad, and he was with my momby the time the kid was born and he found out. Girl turned out fine and contacted my dad at 18.

I honestly, if were in your shoes, I'd go adoption.

First things first, make sure its not your kid. You used a jimmy? She goes to Florida and says shes prego after she gets back and its yours? I would have to say she is fucking with you, she gets drunk and gang banged by Pedro, Jose, the whole bunch, she cant get any money out of them, so who does she go to?

Back