damn straight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i just got back from texas. texas fucking SUCKS.

I have never seen a larger populous of beautiful women in one place since I lived in Texas. Granted, Texas is kinda boring unless you are in/close to one of the major cities...

What was the trip for? Pleasure? Business? Plotting to take over the world?

/threadjack

business training...and there was a problem with the pix,so they wont be up for awhile(going verizon next mnth) and m phone cost too much to snd pix

INJENS clean rattle can work.
341281719.jpg

pretty slick looking - i like the nonwhite roof. never thought of doing that - like one huge black racing stripe :D

yep..i love it//i was on my way home before i even got the car and saw an ek drive past me,,had gloss white with a gloss black roof,carbon trunk and hood,,and white wheels..lowered,jdm fogs,benen tow hooks,,omg i fell in love,so now thats the theme..im debating doing carbon hood/trunk or just leaving it,

ok so an update for those who care,havent done much to the car,tried fixing the drivers window but it will not sta on track,so might need a whole new door because that and the door handle is fucked,need to get a battery and put it in(the trunk:))had to make room in the bay,and need to put my axle in(debating,because one of the boots has a small hole)i am also looking for some new wheels,13" steelies are gay!!! qustions and comments?

lol ive already tried fixing it,,the damn thing just keeps falling off

thanx man,well i tried to start her up tonight,something is wrong,new battery relocated to trunk,running power wire up through the firewall,to a distribution block,then a wire from the distribution block to the starter,and another wire from the distribution block to the fusebox,i turn the key to the on position and some stff lights up on the cluster,but no action at all from the starter,but i have constant power to fuse panel and the starter,all my stuff works correctly,signals,headlights,wipers,everything as i make it,just no start,,maybe the starter is fucked?

got the motor to turn over but it will not start,getting fuel,spark,and everything,just wont fire up...im throwing code 8(TDC sensor) which is in the dizzy,so maybe just a new dizzy??
and im debating on selling it!
oh and got some new seats,mint 3A racing,they are blac clot,one piece design,pretty comfy,just need brackets

this is tem just in black

Attachments

• 10292007123933PM25-2702detail.jpg
    10292007123933PM25-2702detail.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 150
Where did you get them and how much. My friend has a set of Tenzos that are almost identical to those and they are sooo comfortable/supportive.

Back