Decisions!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The fact of the matter is that the decision you made really no longer has an effect on your life. (other than we are discussing your sex life right now...)
you did what you did and you cant change it now.
However, in front of a dude you know? probobly not. infront of a dude you dont know... Even worse. you never know whats going on in that situation.

also, girls who have only fucked once do not have sex in back seats. its more than that, so she might have lied to you, or your just one lucky bastard...

The fact of the matter is that the decision you made really no longer has an effect on your life. (other than we are discussing your sex life right now...)
you did what you did and you cant change it now.
However, in front of a dude you know? probobly not. infront of a dude you dont know... Even worse. you never know whats going on in that situation.

also, girls who have only fucked once do not have sex in back seats. its more than that, so she might have lied to you, or your just one lucky bastard...

you know I was just going to leave this alone and then I saw your sig.....
:thumbsup:

Official Celerity verdict:

I've been in this situation before a few times. I jumped in the back seat, I bare-backed. Don't regret a thing.

Yes. That's my vote. Yes.

I do believe this is coming from someone who said, "I'd hit anything".

Not that I wouldn't. I am in the same boat with Steve...

hmm.so it goes both ways,,,most think it was a good decision and some think it was bad...
i guess its good that i didnt because..i dont know what the outcome would have been..
i guess that its been really been bothering me because this was the deciding factor on our relationship...i havent talked to the girl in atleast a month now,and chilled with her twice,,,
if i did the deed,we probably woulda been bf and gf.and i dont know if any of you remember but its been awhile since ive had a gf..and im jus tryna settle down

You have the rest of your life to settle down--Don't look for something that will just render headaches. She is way too young to actually know what she wants, and you aren't very far behind her. No offense intended, and I am not trying to judge your character, but you need to worry about you and just take what you can for now. Don't get strapped down when you have every opportunity to do what you want. A relationship with someone that young will most likely end pretty quick, or won't be what you are expecting/want.

Just my .02

remember but its been awhile since ive had a gf..and im jus tryna settle down

Fuck you, don't be an idiot. I "Settled down" with a girl I dated in highschool . See where I am ?

I'm hitting the world now. I have a few sunsets to catch.

Shoulda fucked her. Dude, you're 19, and so am I so I can vouch for somewhat knowing what your going through. Honestly, I say live. Live as much as you fucking can, because once you "settle down," there's no coming back, without some baggage anyway.

Fuck you, don't be an idiot. I "Settled down" with a girl I dated in highschool . See where I am ?

I'm hitting the world now. I have a few sunsets to catch.
hmmm..god idea..but i like the feeling of being wanted...

Well put...
very well put

Shoulda fucked her. Dude, you're 19, and so am I so I can vouch for somewhat knowing what your going through. Honestly, I say live. Live as much as you fucking can, because once you "settle down," there's no coming back, without some baggage anyway.

so i shoulda atleast brought her back to the house and wrapped up

so i shoulda atleast brought her back to the house and wrapped up

Yes.

And having the feeling of being wanted is nice, but don't get tied down. Just hang out with girls to have their company.

I woulda fucked her on the roof if I had to.

My spirit crushing rant about "settling down" is only to remind you that by thinking "This is it" you're only opening yourself up for a huge disappointment. In other words, don't go thinking you have the slightest amount of control over anything.

Thinking that you'll find "that one woman" to settle down with is pleasant and makes you all warm and fuzzy. It's just softening you up for the blow. You have no clue what will happen, when it will happen or how it will happen. This girl who really wanted to make squishy noises with your pelvis may have been "The one" but with clowns around you like HS you'll just get into thinking that she's a whore.

At one point or another, all of my girlfriends have wanted a hard, deep dicking and they've made my friends know it. Doesn't make them whores.

Get advice from Hondaswap, but remember that HS advice is worth exactly nothing.

That seems to be the biggest thing nowadays--The fear of being alone. People will put themselves into a predicament they really don't need just to feel that they are accepted or wanted. Enjoy it for what it is. If it takes more work to make it right than it does just to let it happen and still be happy, then you are probably looking in the wrong spot or looking too hard.

That would be me.

I'm only a few small steps from chloroform and a knife.

Well.. I mean.. What I'm looking for now is someone who can be like a Doctor Who assistant.

I want Tegan.

settle down?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you're fucking NINETEEN!!!!!!!!

#1 I woulda fucked her on the roof if I had to.

#2 This girl who really wanted to make squishy noises with your pelvis may have been "The one" but with clowns around you like HS you'll just get into thinking that she's a whore.

#3 At one point or another, all of my girlfriends have wanted a hard, deep dicking and they've made my friends know it. Doesn't make them whores.

#4 Get advice from Hondaswap, but remember that HS advice is worth exactly nothing.

#1 Roof Fucking.... that is a new thought

#2 "squishy noises? haha this shit is funny but oh to true.

#3 AMEN

#4 once again, funny and TRUE.

Back