Do you do your own swaps?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
4, and from time to time. 5. unless its machine work. then i send it off.

Since this thread is alive again I would like to add that I am a 4 until I get done successfully building my engine then I will graduate to a 5.

im 4..working on 5..im pretty happy with myself

Solid 4, and getting close to 5 (no engine rebuild yet, but custom turbo kit and some experience with tuning).

I'd say 3 right now, want to be a 5 someday...

Oh and this is such an old thread lol.

4 if I start with a stock car, not someone elses ghetto hack job.

but when I get rich, I'll be a 0 and pay people to do all the tedious stuff for me.:D

ill say im a 5 ive done two and a half swaps (b16, and b18 into civics, and an h22 into an accord) and i have taken apart a 302 block and put it back together in 6 hours with all new internals, and rebuilt an h23 that my friend didn't have the time to do so i did, and it was my first honda engine to rebuild. As far as machining i know a little but not a lot thats definately where i'd like to improve

4 for me. I dropped a ZC and did a five speed conversion on my '91 CRX DX.

Four.

Not five, because with my new job, I can pay someone else to rebuild shit and swap clutches for me. :D

EDIT: so I guess it's more of a 4.65. Pushrod valvetrain replacement sucks.

I'm a 3 but would love to be a 1. Paying someone else to get greasy and bust there balls.... priceless. Maybe I would feel diffrently with a functional garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back