Do you have a Zombie plan?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, you can be on the 'other' zombie fighting team. that post reeks of 'dead weight' :D

I dont know, if Im not initally infected with whatever diasease it is that turns people into zombies then Im gonna gun some down, but if Im not so lucky and get bit by whatever and turn into one of the bastards Im going to the hive with DarkHand, (as long as he gives me assisstant manager or something worthwhile.)

:werd:

There'll always be a place for you in my Zombie hive.

hows the benefits package??? does it cover eyes and full dental??? what are the deductibles like???
what kind of vacation time is offered???
paid sick time and personal days???
company car by any chance??? or at least a company gas card??? that shit is getting expensive and might sweeten the deal a bit

I've had a zombie plan in place for over a decade, and my friends are in on it.

It also works for Muslims / Sharia law and Liberal take overs.

Zombies cannot climb. Before hand you would have left a line over the side so that you can repel from the roof, onto your bike and make a hasty retreat. Always have an escape route. If you are really well supplied you can blow the claymores you left up top to cover your retreat.

Hopefully if you have generated a mountain large enough for the Zombies to scale they have their attention fixed on that point. If they are chewing on your bike you are in trouble.

It is best not to segregate yourself on a roof in the first place as it limits your escape options. Best option in this case is not to engage at all and hope that you are high enough up that the undead cannot smell your brain.

they wont have to climb if the grade is less enough to walk.

he's a sickly bastard

zombies.jpg

Zombies.jpg

I'm not worried, I already live in a Blue State

haha, I love the pics...
For some reason the DoD network cut them out of the thread when I wrote it so I just saw them. I wanna put the ammo one on my wall...

I dont know, if Im not initally infected with whatever diasease it is that turns people into zombies then Im gonna gun some down, but if Im not so lucky and get bit by whatever and turn into one of the bastards Im going to the hive with DarkHand, (as long as he gives me assisstant manager or something worthwhile.)

We're a fledgling organization, we have lots of management opportunities available! Keep in mind the positions are first moan, first serve, so infect early, infect often!

hows the benefits package??? does it cover eyes and full dental??? what are the deductibles like???
what kind of vacation time is offered???
paid sick time and personal days???
company car by any chance??? or at least a company gas card??? that shit is getting expensive and might sweeten the deal a bit

Full dental/sharpening packages are available, 7 healthy days per year, loss of limb encouragement insurance, as well as access to Brainz!™, the premiere Zombie health information search engine and social networking site. Trade stench secrets, keep in touch with the buddy who borrowed your arm, or research human anatomical weakpoints. All at the mash of a keyboard!

Plus, the undead associate with the highest monthly mortality rate is rewarded by getting to use my personal reserved parking space! I care about my Zombies. Giving up my rot spot is the least I can do.

Last edited:
We're a fledgling organization, we have lots of management opportunities available! Keep in mind the positions are first moan, first serve, so infect early, infect often!

Full dental/sharpening packages are available, 7 healthy days per year, loss of limb encouragement insurance, as well as access to Brainz!â„¢, the premiere Zombie health information search engine and social networking site. Trade stench secrets, keep in touch with the buddy who borrowed your arm, or research human anatomical weakpoints. All at the mash of a keyboard!

Plus, the undead associate with the highest monthly mortality rate is rewarded by getting to use my personal reserved parking space! I care about my Zombies. Giving up my rot spot is the least I can do.

:lmao:
id rep ya for that if i could :thumbsup:

Full dental/sharpening packages are available, 7 healthy days per year, loss of limb encouragement insurance, as well as access to Brainz!™, the premiere Zombie health information search engine and social networking site. Trade stench secrets, keep in touch with the buddy who borrowed your arm, or research human anatomical weakpoints. All at the mash of a keyboard!

Damn that's a lot better than the navy...
Come to think of it Celerity's menu looks a bit like the galley...

Last edited:
Max Brookes also has another book out entitled "World War Z" another good read I suggest checking it out.
As far as my zombie survival plot, I'll have to touch back on that later

Wow, five stars...

I'd like to thank the participants.
Max Brooks.
the Academy.

O wait she rated it...

Yay!!!!!!!

i'm almost 35 I'm slow at this hour...

Back