Do you have a Zombie plan?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Funny Life Moment

The wife grew up severely sheltered. One of the bennifets of this is scary movies freak her out.

So we threw in dawn of the dead (still my fav horror movie ever) and kicked back friday night. Generally after these movies I'll fuck around with her: Turn off the lights in whatever room she's in, hide behind shit and jump out, it's very fun.

So she's at work last night and right as she's leaving a doctor comes in with his arm bandaged. Apparently a man came into the ER last night and proceeded to die for yet unknown reasons. last thing he did before he croaked? Bit said Doctor on the arm....

So I've been fucking with her about it all day

Severely Shelter is an understatement. I grew up with the Amish. I was sheltered. She's raised in a box.

she wasn't as sheltered as the Amish, Mennonites are more liberal then the Amish

but she didn't "grow up" with any group, she was a part of it

Yeah, that would be the HUGE difference. She had watched a few movies growing up. I was constantly asked if Charlie Chaplin was still around.

these have just been added to my zombie preparation supplies

z-3-pack-store-view.jpg

Zombie Targets

Max brooks is, or did come to my school recently.

Funny Life Moment

The wife grew up severely sheltered. One of the bennifets of this is scary movies freak her out.

So we threw in dawn of the dead (still my fav horror movie ever) and kicked back friday night. Generally after these movies I'll fuck around with her: Turn off the lights in whatever room she's in, hide behind shit and jump out, it's very fun.

So she's at work last night and right as she's leaving a doctor comes in with his arm bandaged. Apparently a man came into the ER last night and proceeded to die for yet unknown reasons. last thing he did before he croaked? Bit said Doctor on the arm....

So I've been fucking with her about it all day

That is funny...

I love the zombie targets too.

Celerity Amish? Thats an image... I was Catholic, I thought I was mad when I left...

As for sheltered try Iceland...

Back