Dope Shizzz (vw content)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think its also similar to doing the El canadian front i think
Ehhh...not really.

img5184ee2.jpg

jdm-white-integra-dc2.jpg

VW guys are all about ASSthetics. I don't own a starched collar pink polo, so I guess I don't get the whole scene.

Similar ,in a front end swap type of way ..its a whole front end swap not just putting smoked stock lights or clear sidemarkers

and klyph ,were not all preppy collared shirt sandal wearing nerds lol..were all different shapes and colors also ,sorry you met a bad one there are some ..Here up north theres a good scene of nice VW owners ,tho i cant speak for them all but most of them are chill

I have to say that most VW owners in Spokane seem to be douches. I've met two or three of them that actually have respect for a clean car when they see one. Most just call me a ricer, or a faggot, something elementary like that. Great first impression, eh?

i guess it all depends on location

i experience a lot more general douche-baggery from Honda owners around here than i do from VW owners

:withstupid:

from what ive seen, id say that generally honda owners are younger and more douchebaggish than the VW fans.

True that B .

and yeah every scene has its douche bags ,theres guys that have been in the fancy euro mags and every one swings from his nuts ..i hate the fat bastard ,loved the car until i met him ..im at the bottom rung of that ladder in the vw scene and i love it ,ill always have something to do to my car and be meeting new people and doing new things

I have to say that most VW owners in Spokane seem to be douches. I've met two or three of them that actually have respect for a clean car when they see one. Most just call me a ricer, or a faggot, something elementary like that. Great first impression, eh?

All the VW guys Ive ever talked to have been super cool. :dunno:

VW guys are all about ASSthetics. I don't own a starched collar pink polo, so I guess I don't get the whole scene.
Theres a dude who comes to the local skate park now and then, he drives a older mint green Golf, hes a straight dick. He doesn't fit in with the rest of us pot-heads. :lol:
Yeah but who cares, you have a 330 WHP "ricer" that will destroy most VW's on the road, no offence to the O.P.

on the island vw guys are LOVED and honda guys are considerd ricers even grandmas are ricers. but i know a few vw guys and they are big douches

what is with the stretched tires? IMHO they look like shit, no offense to the guys that like them

I like the whole slammed on smaller tires look. And i love the look of golfs n such but a my friend seems to have his 2001 or 2000 Golf vr6 in the shop a few to many then i would like to have. and its not necessarily cheap. shit you do what you like. oh yea and i like were reverse is in them well least his.

Last edited:
all the way to the left like my dad's new beetle tdi had? and he had over 200,000 miles on that thing and never had to do a thing to it

Back