dsm tough talk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i bet my gahkbe (lebanese for whore) would kill another riced lancer ^_^

and lose with grace to a proper evo

and once the clutch and flywheel and shit is done ill own more cars :eek:

i just knew thought that i shouldnt have gotten it fixed at rallye equip with all the ricers out front :mellow:

lol i love evo's....

but if i was to buy an evo i think it would be garaged forever!

lancers can be made to look nice and drive fast.....but its not likely to happen unfortunately....

people rather buy some fat 22's listen to s' fide cent (50cent) and install 20 tacho's whilst eating taco's...

lol.....

my mums friend bought a mirage in 98....you know the crappy purple 2door ones

she ways well over 130kilo's and that is near death

sorry, i can't conceptualize kilo's. :)

Where did that come from ? Because Mitsubishi's Diamond Star is their air, naval and auto manufacturing yards.

From the Zero to the ChryCo association. Also, DSM licenced their designs to Chrysler, they weren't ever owned by Chrysler. Mitsubishi's IT department could buy Chrysler at the peak of their stocks.

I met the owners son of Mitsu a few months back... I forgot his name... he brought us donuts... ha
he was so 80's had his nylon-ish shorts with a t-shirt, socks with sandals, & a fanny pack. He was really nice & didnt speak much engrish he walked our lot in Arlington (where we sale new mitsu) to make sure that it was up to par then left.

THEY MADE THE PLANES THAT BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!!!!
DAIMLER IS THE NEO-NAZI REGIME!!!!!!

THEY ARE THE AXIS OF EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:o:eek:

THEY MADE THE PLANES THAT BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!!!!
DAIMLER IS THE NEO-NAZI REGIME!!!!!!

THEY ARE THE AXIS OF EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:o:eek:

Wait a minute... flew chryslers across the ocean? Are they fucking stupid? I wouldn't trust one to make it across the street.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, flew mitsubishis across the ocean. Then Chrysler partnered with them to build cars. Then a GERMAN corp. bought Chrysler which is partnered with mitsubishi. If I find out that they own Fiat, the axis of evil will be complete.

Wait a minute... flew chryslers across the ocean? Are they fucking stupid? I wouldn't trust one to make it across the street.

:lmao:

Probably just for the kamakazi missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back