dumbass

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had a vicious hangover from the night before anyway. Besides Jager and tequila, any alcohol makes me feel like crap. Played in a beer pong tournament and had ONE 7 and 7 afterwards. Fucking whiskey.

What ^he^ said. Drink a couple fifths of Jack and then we'll talk. Well maybe not. You'd probably die from the looks of it and id forget what happened anyway.

What ^he^ said. Drink a couple fifths of Jack and then we'll talk. Well maybe not. You'd probably die from the looks of it and id forget what happened anyway.
I use to drink only whiskey and vodka. Tullamore Dew and Absolut/Stoli/Level. Neat. At my best, I was putting down a bottle of either to get drunk(read:not hammered). I now have ulcers. Now I generally stick to beer.

For whatever reason, tequila and Jager don't irritate them. Want a drink that I promise will lead to cheeky shenanigans? Think 007. But instead, it's a shot of tequila, a shot of Jager, orange juice, and club soda. I call them Storymakers because that's exactly what they do.

Want to get even crazier? Squirrelly Storymakers-Replace the club soda will the enegry drink of your choice. I take no responsibility for what happens on this drink. Success or damages, I accept no blame. Works well as a CamelBak concoction if you can do the simple math to get the measurements right.

A "storymaker" sounds good. I'm going to have to try it sometime.

gilm083.jpg

i cant believe it took 26 posts for a picture of Chubbs to show up

Back