EG H22 Swap, Drive shaft question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cablerat

I have a 93 SI Hatch with an H22 using HCP mounts.

I'm looking to put in some performance driveshafts as opposed to stock Integra shafts. I can't for the life of me find any shafts that would fit properly with the HCP mount positions.

I've tried to email HCP directly, but their email is DEAD.

I know ENJO for example makes performance shafts for the EG / H22 swap using their mounts, but I wanna know what performance shafts I can use with the HCP mount setup.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Cablerat

HCP recommends the following

Axles 90-93 Integra Axles w/90-93 Accord 5-spd Mid-Shaft

90-93 Integra Passenger Side Axle w/86-89 Integra Drive Side Axle (Use Inner Prelude Joint) w/92-96 Prelude 5-spd Mid-Shaft

another note: HCP is rumored to be a duplicate of hasport mounts, so i would think hasport AXLES are what you are looking for...

driveshafts are for RWD

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 22 2005, 02:07 PM
HCP recommends the following

Axles 90-93 Integra Axles w/90-93 Accord 5-spd Mid-Shaft

90-93 Integra Passenger Side Axle w/86-89 Integra Drive Side Axle (Use Inner Prelude Joint) w/92-96 Prelude 5-spd Mid-Shaft

another note: HCP is rumored to be a duplicate of hasport mounts, so i would think hasport AXLES are what you are looking for...

driveshafts are for RWD
[post=464609]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm running that recommended combination for almost 2 years now.

I'm going to be increasing the power output significantly soon and stock shafts will not suffice.

Back