EG headlights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 30 2005, 09:03 PM
wow, didnt know that. ive only seen 2 real sets of Denjis over here, and havent heard a single complaint.

what about the gen 2 ones????
http://www.denji.com/dj-hd767n.htm

i didnt see what bulbs they use, i dont know if they are the same or not. ???
[post=453591]Quoted post[/post]​

The only reason you might think the Denjis are old is because they've been out forever... and everyone's already gotten tired of them. Both the gen 1 and gen 2 use H3 bulbs for the low beam and 9005 for the high beam. As far as I can tell, the only difference between the two is the clear lens over the low beam projector and the "city light" that was added for the gen 2. Everything else is the same, even the beam pattern. The beam pattern wouldn't be so bad if you could get a bulb bright enough to cover the area the projector sends the light, but it's just not possible with an H3- not the way Denji has the housing set up.

As far as complaints, every single person I know (quite a few) that has had the Denjis cracked the low beam projector lens within a month (mine did too), and the adjuster buckets on the back of the housing started to fall apart after about a year (mine did too). The build quality is decent, but nothing spectacular- and the beam pattern is good, but not bright enough.

I honestly think that TYC has a better product here.

ther reason i went with the tyc as aposed to the denji was becasue i have heard nothing but good things about the tyc product...i have never heard denji product except on here...i think the tyc one peice look alot better than the denjis sorry dood denji product :thumbsdown:

calesta- ill post what i can the hidz will be here before i one pieces ill do what i can

well, youve obviously done your homework alot more than me on this one.

lol, disregard all previous posts of mine in this thread and carry on :D

Originally posted by Lshatch916+Jan 30 2005, 10:31 PM-->
calesta- ill post what i can the hidz will be here before i one pieces ill do what i can
[post=453635]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

Smonkeyboy
@Jan 30 2005, 10:35 PM
well, youve obviously done your homework alot more than me on this one.
lol, disregard all previous posts of mine in this thread and carry on :D
[post=453638]Quoted post[/post]​

The Denjis are still good- they've just been passed up by higher quality competition. Denji projectors are still WAY better than the stock housings.

And yeah, I've done a TON of research and trial/error testing on headlights.... the EG headlights really blow, and I like to see in the dark while I'm making high speed cross-state run at 3 in the morning. :lol:

I've got the Denji G2s and they luminate the road fairly well. Much better than the stock shit. I just put some whiter foglight bulbs in mine and that alone helped a bunch. Strangely, I've had mine for about 5 or 6 months now and the projector lens is still intact.

ok i just finshed installing the tyc one pieces....jesus those fucker are a bitch to put in....anyway just with the bulbs the came with there bright as hell....but i need some help aiming them....if anyone has a clue lemme know....hidz are herre!!!!! im so amped right now

on the housing of the headlaps there are two little cirlces, they have a jagged edge to them, turn them to align your beam pattern and your aiming, good luck

Back