eg with b18b1 harness question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wokam

Will an engine harness from a 95 AUTOMATIC Integra LS work in my eg with obd1 LS and a MANUAL tranny?

Use the harness you have now that came with the car. You dont need to change the harness to run the new engine. If the engine is obd1 your harness will be plug and play. Make sure you have the obd1 ecu that goes with it as well. If your new engine is obd2 you can get obd1 dizzy, injectors, and alternator to make it plug and play if you dont want to change plugs.

The harness is in two pieces, there are the 3 plugs on each side of the car that come from inside of the car to the engine bay. Then the engine harness plugs into that. If the plugs that come from inside the car are still intact, just get another eg harness that hasnt been all hacked up. That would be your easiest and really only option.

The engine is a 1994 LS with a GSR manual tranny. I swapped the engine and tranny into my 92 civic VX. Currently, the engine and tranny are both bolted into the engine bay. The wiring in the dash is intact all the way to the shock-tower connections. All i need is an engine harness because the one i got with the engine is all cut up. Everything im working with is OBD1 and non-VTEC. Im just wondering if a harness from a 1994 LS engine with an Auto tranny will work? It should, right? With the exception of a few extra connectors that would go into the automatic transmission, since mine is a manual.

I cant say for sure I have never run into that problem before. If the integra harness plugs into the strut tower connections fine you should be alright I would think.

If the connections are not the same just get a harness for the eg and it should be plug and play.

Back