Eminem's Mosh Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allmotord16rex

Has anyone seen Eminem's new video for the song "Mosh"? It is an anti-Bush song and the video is freaking awesome http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/default.asp?artistID=1037847 it is the second video in the videos section. I'm sure you can find it other places too. This part of the song is just awesome,

Let the President answer on high anarchy
Strap him with AK-47, let him go
Fight his own war, let him impress daddy that way
No more blood for oil, we got our own battles to fight on our soil

Take a look at the vid though.

Originally posted by Trinity@Oct 29 2004, 10:33 PM
i like the song and i'm sure he will get some bitching from a certain "man"
[post=409420]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I'm sure he will because Eminem just decimates Bush in the video and the song. Bush = t3h ub3r 0\/\/|\|3d!!!!!

Not really an Eminem fan, but I'm glad he made that video. Its well done.

awesome animation, but i could care less about what some millionare celebrities views are on politics

Other dope animated music videos to download are, Pearl Jam - Evolution, or maybe it is Do The Evolution (not on my computer), and Queens of the Stone Age - Go With the Flow. The Pearl Jam one is animated by Todd McFarlane, and is an absolute trip to watch. If you cannot find it, IM me after the weekend.

after watching the video...President Bush had this to say to Eminem

16537bushfinger.jpg
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Nov 1 2004, 03:13 AM
Damn. I feel like wearing my black hoodie to the booth tomorrow.
[post=410033]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I was telling my friend. It would be damn funny if a group of voters all came to the polls wearing black hoodies. The old people would be like WTF! :wheelchair:

Don't really care for that particular song, but i'm highly anticipating the release of his new album on the 16th. Shits gonna rock y0.

dont listen to any celeb create ur own views , and your own opinions then vote! know ur facts from fictions

Originally posted by b204dr@Nov 1 2004, 01:31 PM
dont listen to any celeb create ur own views , and your own opinions then vote! know ur facts from fictions
[post=410132]Quoted post[/post]​

I have my own views, and I am gonna make them known tomorrow when I mark that ballot.

i think politically orientated songs are just another gimmic artists are using to capture the attention of audiences- whether it be the war, bashing George W, or talking about 9/11 big events like this are prime opportunity for song writers and singers to cash in

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Nov 1 2004, 03:31 PM
i think politically orientated songs are just another gimmic artists are using to capture the attention of audiences- whether it be the war, bashing George W, or talking about 9/11 big events like this are prime opportunity for song writers and singers to cash in
[post=410194]Quoted post[/post]​

We got Em. You have Britney Spears.

Yeah, I support Bush (chomps on gum) He's a great leader and I will follow him all the way (chomp chomp chomp twirl hair) He's like... smart and stuff and he lets me keep on pushing teens to sex with my new songs! Tee Hee Hee (chomp chomp chomp).

Kinda reflects a good portion of each side's populace.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Nov 1 2004, 01:26 PM-->
Slammed90Lude
@Nov 1 2004, 03:31 PM
[post=410194]Quoted post[/post]​

We got Em. You have Britney Spears.

Yeah, I support Bush (chomps on gum) He's a great leader and I will follow him all the way (chomp chomp chomp twirl hair) He's like... smart and stuff and he lets me keep on pushing teens to sex with my new songs! Tee Hee Hee (chomp chomp chomp).

Kinda reflects a good portion of each side's populace.
[post=410221]Quoted post[/post]​

Holy shit that is halarious! :bo:

Back