Enemy of the State

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's yours - You help me get out of my DMV shit, throw me a bone (Aiding and albeiting a known terrorist, I'm sure) and It's all I want. The offer before was if you could help me attain certain Celica parts, it's yours. All I want out of life until the shop opens is the Celica with a Holley / 5 speed / new rear / power brake cylinder and the 4Runner with a new headgasket.

-> Steve

Shit, I have a Formula to give away too.

Yeah, Air and TurboMirage have done it several times before. And without the asdfajsdf;akdjsf bullshit too.

-> Steve
Cheater !

I'll see what parts I can get.....we can hit the DMV next month...right now I'm strapped for cash....

well...you saw my rex was flooded today......so...ehhh yeah.

I got that other turbo just laying around :lol:

that sucks, steve! its stupid you have to go thru that bullshit because of retards working at the DMV.

its entirely too true - noone in the states really cares about a job, all they care about is a paycheck. im very happy to know that incom is one of the few fiberoptics plants left in the states that isnt in the red - and im happy to know that im contributing to it not being there.

it just sucks i get paid so little and ive saved the fuckers so much money. :angry:

The CT DMV and Geico may be retards, but Steve fucking needs to get a real job already. He lost his car insurance over an outstanding balance of $23.80! That's what initially destroyed his fragile house of cards setup there. He couldn't afford to go to autox because he had only $40 in his pocket last week and he needed it for gas money for his cars, he said that every one of them was empty. It's been almost a year since he's had a regular paycheck commensurate with his MENSA level mental abilities. Delivering pizzas was a joke. Get a grip man.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 23 2004, 02:01 AM
Damn Steve.... they don't do that kind of shit to you in Texas.

Maybe, but Texas has problems with illegal Mexicans driving around in their uninsured vehicles. And it would have really sucked if Steve had gotten into a car accident while not covered. Unexpected shit happens with other drivers and... deer than is beyond a good driver's control. <_<

Anyone on here can get into this same kind of dilemma.
Ever talk to anyone else that is having hard times ? I have to keep my priorities straight, being unemployed, and let me
tell you that driving Pizza is in no means a horrible job.
That being said, If I had not tried to get a job doing .. something.. Then I would be criticized for sitting on my ass. And now
you're simply posting in an effort to belittle me.
a fucking world of good that does for me.
Bitch all you want about me, But you love me :)

-> Steve

Oh whatever Steve... :roll: many think the same way I do, but most don't have the balls to tell it to your face I guess. *shrug*

Yup. Alot of people wish me well. Many wish I had a better paying job, and that I could use my talents.

Only you have what it takes, and it's not balls, to come forth on a public board of 15,000~ members and try to make a mockery of me.

Because you're a very small person. And that's what small people do.

I'm Steven Earl, and I endorse this message :)

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 23 2004, 12:52 PM
Yup. Alot of people wish me well. Many wish I had a better paying job, and that I could use my talents.

Only you have what it takes, and it's not balls, to come forth on a public board of 15,000~ members and try to make a mockery of me.

Because you're a very small person. And that's what small people do.

I'm Steven Earl, and I endorse this message :)

-> Steve

Steve Earl endorsing his own words, what else is new? :roll:

I never said that I didn't wish you well. In fact I did point out that the pizza delivery job was way beneath your abilities (based on your past work history). And even if you want to consider pizza delivery a respectable job, it still isn't bringing you in enough money to have a real adult life. Otherwise, my point really was that at your income level, you really can't afford to be on the road. $23.80 is what Geico cancelled you over? I really don't see all of your car woes as being entirely the CT DMV's fault. There are a lot of car enthusiasts in CT, rich ones too. If the DMV's rules were so stupid, there would be a movement to change them. BTW... you bringing back that CRX from Colorado last summer cost you your good job... not a smart move. That car had cost you so much...

I'm not being a small petty person, I'm just trying to give you an outside objective opinion. If the pizza delivery job isn't cutting it, you need to apply yourself and get a second source of income. It's not just being on a message board, we know each other in person. I know that not everyone can take my strong personality, but all my good friends know that I speak my mind. If I see that something isn't right, I point it out. It's meant as constructive criticism. I don't believe in being an enabler.

Rant away and vent, but you need to at some point accept some of the blame for your predicaments and get out of your loser rut. Every time you rant about anything, you think that you are 100% in the right and the other party in the complete wrong, or at least that's what it comes across to me. Even when you had serious plans to open up your own shop, you had concerns over a potential investor staying a silent partner. You are the one who needs to be more openminded and to let go of the reins. Again whatever, and what is meant to be will be.

And feel free to stay away from Clayton's any time that I am down there for work. And especially don't bring Sue. Kaori won't miss you either. My visits are never unannounced, so this shouldn't be a problem for both of us. Capische?

Originally posted by Airjockie@Apr 23 2004, 01:44 PM
Ouch.....

And BTW Clayton, you don't need any more cars. Stay focused on buying a house. Build your equity, and later on indulge some more. B)

Back