f22b2, and d16y7 for sale also other parts.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

philyphreak2127

Back in the Game
d16y7 intake manifold w/ fuel rail, tb, injectors available soon
1980 trans am intake manifold
stock brake caliper 93 civic coupe

Also willing to trade for various trans am/camaro parts from the 77-81 era. Let me know what you have.

Last edited:
This wouldn't be for me, but I'm wondering if you would be willing to ship the F22B2 to Florida or part it out? I have a friend who might need either the head, block or just the whole darn thing and figured I would ask for him in advance.

I don't understand why I didn't get an e-mail update on this thread. I totally forgot about it. Sorry about that. I believe he would need the head from the F22 for now.

No big deal I am in absoultely no rush to sell this stuff but the head shipped to 49006 would be say $65 sound good? if not shoot me an offer. and that is kalamazu right? It would take 3 days to get there just so you know. And Luis tell your friend the same thing $65 shipped.

Kalamazoo is right, I go to WMU for college. I will let you know, 65 sounds pretty decent, assuming everything is in working order. Once pay day comes around I will get at you.

Alright no rush man. And everything should be in working order, if you do buy it you will see it. the head is spotless. The motor came from a running accord that an h22 was swapped into.

Sounds good man, Ill let you know. I need it cus I broke 3 of the exhaust bolts off the head and one of em is broken inside and I cant get to it, and Im afraid to drill it out cus I might crack the head or something. So i dont know this seems like the way to go

It is a good way to go. If push comes to shove you can take the parts off your head that are in better shape and throw them in this head and have one good head.

Yeah I might do that, maybe add a more aggressive cam or something, idk, I will let you know come pay day. Thanks bro

I told him about the head today. I REALLY feel sorry for him. I knew that his brakes were in bad shape, but not six hundred dollars bad shape. He may not be able to do anything else right now, so he wanted me to let you know that if you sold the head it would be all right. Besides, he would also need the intake manifold, exhaust manifold and throttle body as I looked under his hood today and found that he has an F22A6, which in lamens terms would mean he would be doing his own version of an LSVTEC or Mini-me somewhat. Perhaps it could be called an AccordiminiLSvtec? :D

Yeah having the brakes done on the 94-97 accord sucks because they have to press the bearings and shit so it takes forever and they always charge sooooo much

Yeah I know I went to do a brake job on a friend of mine's car and was like what the hell and was pissed that I couldn't do it. they should have just designed those brakes the same as the civics from those years cause all they have is a screw holding them down. And luis you have this confused with the f22b1 this motor is non vtec where as the b1 is vtec. also the a1 is vtec.

Well fuck me naked, it isn't. haha! I just re-looked up the engine code and it is printed there in plain black and white. Boy do I feel like a fucktard. *smacks self* I could go back and edit my post, but I want to the world to see my fucktardiness. haha

Back