Falwell's Dead !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

even though i did not like him i think that he kept Lynchburg in order hope it doesn't go to hell since i live there but all i got to say is one thing STRIP CLUBS...WHOO HOO LOL

Strip clubs suck too. But I guess you can't legislate Stupid, can ya ?

But Cel, without strip clubs, where would all the semi-attractive mentally handicapped women get the attention their fathers never gave them?

But Cel, without strip clubs, where would all the semi-attractive mentally handicapped women get the attention their fathers never gave them?
And shake their tits for my dollar, haha.

I'll quote the sign on the strip club here '1000s of pretty girls and 3 ugly ones.' Either way, bitches gotta pay their way through 20 years of school somehow. :p

even though i did not like him i think that he kept Lynchburg in order hope it doesn't go to hell since i live there but all i got to say is one thing STRIP CLUBS...WHOO HOO LOL

im originally from Lynchburg. hell that fat sumbitch wouldnt even let a damn Hooters restaurant in town. that tubby bastard had too much control of Lynchburg. sumbietch! oh and that fuck nut turned my old job place (the old Ericsson building across from Candler's Station) into some huge fuckin sports complex for his school. <_<

Back