Final Fantasy VII Advent Childern

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
well the dvd finally came out today. :thumbsup:

I went to bestbuy tonight to pick it up and guess what they were sold out. so I had to take the flyer to walmart to have them price match best buys price. and if you havent bought it yet and want to get on it, cause its selling quick. I went to walmart twice tonight. the first time they had a bunch of the dvds and when I wnet back an hour later they had 3 left.

well its nice to watch the movie and hear english and not have to read the subtitles.

oh and for all you who like the game they are coming out with 2 different final fantasy VII games one for psp called final fantasy VII Crisis Core which comes out june 1, and for ps2 they have final fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus which comes out on Aug 1. I look forward to playing both games.

Quoted post[/post]]
saw it 8 months ago lol, you suck
:laugh: so did I, but it was in Japenese with subtitles. and if you refer to the past topics on it, you see i had downloded it

topic in may about the trailer, which was started on my birthday
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...l=final+fantasy

topic in sept about it being downloaded
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...l=final+fantasy

and since it came out today in america on dvd I thought I would share that I picked up my copy :p

and like I said
its nice to watxch the movie in english without the subtitles

i kinda wanna buy it too...ive seen it a half dozen times, but i still want to watch it without subtitles.

Japanese > English.

Its just the voicing and expression. It sounds really weird when you listen to the English version and they sound like apathetic.

Oh well, I have the Jap. DVD version. =)

Recommended movie, but not for those who haven't played FFVII. It gives a little recap, but you lose a lot of the details like character dynamics and why Cloud is the way he is.

muah hahaa, ill take the credit for that one about the preview last year.... and im gonna see about gettin it tomorrow. i thought it was the 29th that it came out, so ill check it tomorrow......

cant wait to have a legit version.

Quoted post[/post]]
Japanese > English.

Its just the voicing and expression. It sounds really weird when you listen to the English version and they sound like apathetic.

Recommended movie, but not for those who haven't played FFVII. It gives a little recap, but you lose a lot of the details like character dynamics and why Cloud is the way he is.
lol the dvd does play in japanese, I had to go in and change it to play in english. so the dvd has both :p

i rented it and burned a copy of it via blockbuster.

its true. the english sucks. i eliminated the english voice track from my copy so i dont have to compress the video as much :)

Quoted post[/post]]
saw it 8 months ago lol, you suck

:werd: :werd:

Quoted post[/post]]
and like I said
its nice to watxch the movie in english without the subtitles

:thumbsdown: :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Japanese > English.

:werd: :werd: :werd: and :werd:

i haven't watched it yet, but i wouldn't care if it were in english or not. i really do want to play the games though.

now do i have to buy a psp? lol

i havent seen the movie, and i really want to. One of those movies i meant to see, meant to rent, meant to download but never did.

i just got a membership to ballbuster(blockbuster) cause i needed an emergency rental for class, and i got a coupon for 2 free movies, guess that'll be one of em.

btw, subtitles rock. I get so much more out of a movie when it isnt dubbed.

SInce i'll have quite a bit of free time this summer, im going to make a stop at eb or gamestop and pickup a used copy of FF7, which is definately the best one of them all, well besides the snes ones.

I liked Final Fantasy Tactics :cry:

But really i liked them all (yes even 9 and 10). Ive got loaylty to the FF brand like i got loyalty to honda.

hawt. seany, you can get a copy of FF7 at those stores for like7 bucks.

FF tactics used to be uber-expensive, then it was released as a greatest hits and is like 15 bucks new now.

i think i have every NES/SNES/PS/PS2 FF game available.

just watched it yesterday.... LOVED it.

i do warn you, if you havent played FFVII before, then you will have the better part of NO IDEA what they are talking about.

but i thought it was hella sick, bein that FFVII is the greatest RPG ever.

if you get FFVII your lucky,, i checked out here and no one has a copy, I have been wanting to play it again, and still searching for a copy

when i go to the mall tomorrow i can probably find you a copy and hook you up.

Back