Finally back in the garage....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is it just the angle of the shot or does the right rear fender flare sit way lower and at a much more shallow angle than the left?

Would you say that epoxy is good for plastic bumper repair? Or do you think it may crack?
I got some extra from Northwest When they went out of date also.
Brand new just outdated..

E

as long as the surface is properly prepped, and the hysol mixes to a solid color....it should be good.

DSC03501.JPG

DSC03426.JPG

:ph34r:

I hope that is fiberglass work and not 38 pounds of bondo!!

nah...I taped it all up with two inch masking tape, and then shot in expanding foam, waited a day for it to set...then sanded to form it, and glassed over it 3-4 layers.... used about 1/4 of a pint of dura-glass for both sides, and minimal bondo to fill in afterwords...very thin bondo.

before all the F/G and bondo...I riveted a few brackets to add strength...

It's solid as hell.:D

They are closing down the aircraft mtc dept and I'll be bringing a truck and trailer..
I'll just have to stop by stores on the way out. I'd doubt that they will be transferring that 'dated' stuff.

Looks good, did you have to use a respirator when you had to sand it down?
I used some green apoxy in a intake port one time and had to use one.
It was wicked bad!

E

well...been a little busy this week..

Got the old motor back out.. hubs off, engine bay mostly stripped, decided...since I'm painting the car...might as well do it all...and go full bore... and do the door jambs...and maybe the interior if it needs it. so we're stripping the interior. And since the interior is stripped...then I might as well do a full wire tuck and brake line tuck...and fuel filter tuck...:ph34r:

And I'm getting a huge list put together to buy all new parts from that one list, and now it's expanding to all new integra brakes, brembo blanks, and EBC greens, hasport axles... Got an autopower roll bar on the way, and when it gets here, scuff it up and paint it as well when we paint the car..

Oh the fun of having OCD when doing a car project....:(

Got a guy who's going to paint the Z for me for my old engine and some carbs...so two cars knocked out this spring will be sweet. Plus the wife might be spending some money on the Z to get it tuned....she just doesn't know it yet.:eek::cool:

a few pics.

DSC03533.JPG

DSC03539.JPG

DSC03540.JPG

DSC03545.JPG

Have you thought about the Fender liner?
You can make another custom fender liner or use rubber spray-on like those off road applications.

just looks like the motor needs a little TLC, thats all its not that bad looking

It looks like its covered in battery corrosion lol. A new header, painted valve cover and some de-greaser and it will shine again.

Back