Finally back in the garage....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LMFAO!! sorry...

12976d1266014391-dsc01881-copy.jpg

Great for low flying aircraft, short bridges, unexplored tunnels, and miniature parking garages.

Ethan, sit down son. We need to have a talk about your underage drunk-posting.

some small updates... the rear is almost done...the roof is almost done, the door jambs are almost done....

some pics....

DSC03481.JPG

DSC03482.JPG

DSC03483.JPG

DSC03484.JPG

DSC03487.JPG

DSC03488.JPG

DSC03489.JPG

DSC03490.JPG

DSC03491.JPG

DSC03492.JPG

DSC03493.JPG

DSC03494.JPG

DSC03500_001.JPG

DSC03501.JPG

it's going to be so pimp...it's sick.:D

You just need some scissor doors and neons.

It looks great, I'm glad to see someone actually taking the time to install a body kit properly. What are you going to do about fender liners?

Last edited:
going to rivet 8x10 flashing used for roofing to prevent junk from spraying in to the fender wells open area's, and I'm going to glue and rivet 4" rubber molding that is used in office area floors to absorb the rocks and road crap from shattering the fiberglass, it should also be great for reducing road noise. And then the giant red mudflaps for the JDM appeal...

i find im always looking for a piece of cardboard to mix filler on..
maybe i need more beer? :ph34r:

looking good mang!

clayton.......jesus........of all the wheels you have you go with those?

they just say........

outrageous...

Think of it as if Lady Gaga said she will be a Mormon wife to Donald Trump.......

It might happen...but it will be impossible....well....possible for more money....... and it might work if the money is there, and no kids are involved......and uhm....something might work out between them that is not prosecutable under normal law statutes..... like uhmmmmmmm....

OK...you got me... :(

I have no real reason for this blasphemy....:huh:

or do I....:ph34r:

hehe....:cool:

Back