Finally made the switch to a cheap cell plan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have no idea what this means. how do i tell?

this is the phone:
Virgin Mobile - Samsung Intercept No-Contract Mobile Phone - Dark Gray - SAMSUNG INT

Capacitative = uses electrical sensing from your fingers (iPhone, Galaxy S) so it can pick up multiple points
Resistive = senses pressure, so only good for one point

If you can use something other than your finger (try the back of a pen) then it's resistive. The iSuck and the newest top line Android phones won't work with a stylus/pen.

pen doesn't seem to work, and it can pinch zoom, so i'm assuming Capacitative .

Hey B don't worry the battery will get worse, i have sprint and i got the same phone as you I have had it for a year now. I have issues with the battery since I walked out of best buy with it. well before it was the samsung moment then they changed to the instinct but still the same phone. I do like the phone though but if you put to many apps on it, it will start running slower than me chasing the ice cream truck. lol but they are good phones and damn that is cheaper than mine I pay 69.99 a month for unlimited everything and unlimited calls to any cell service.

Yeah, i found a task manager killer app and it increased my battery life by double. so much crap runs on boot. kill it all and it actually lasts.

bunch of apps that just run at start but i never use...
skype, aim, email, gmail, voice search, and 21312 other things i can't remember.

Back