Finished b16 swap.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

friz

Just drove it. Haven't pushed it hard yet but I think I'm going to like it.

Thank you everybody for your help. Your help made it a breeze.

gallery_8298_210_1104453575.jpg

Just went out and leaned on it..........Oh Yeah....I think I'm in love :wub:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Dec 5 2004, 09:22 PM
Beautiful Engine Bay! Just Beautiful!

So Clean!
[post=426781]Quoted post[/post]​

This is one advantage of owning a car since new. have never used degreaser in there, too harsh. I use the same suds that I wash the outside of the car with. I thought it was a bit dirty.

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 5 2004, 10:59 PM
You bought a 95 hatch new? Damn...you must be like...30 or something

jk :D
[post=426839]Quoted post[/post]​

Its a 93 fodo and I'm 37. My wife drove it for the first 8 years then she bought a van. I started using it as a work beater and fell in love. Its got 187,000 and still ran great with the D15, I just got bored with it. I want to start playing with uberdata and boost and thought this would be a better platform to sink energy into.

Thanks for the compliments.

Originally posted by spectacle@Dec 5 2004, 11:45 PM
you'll love the it.....until you get on the highway. 80mph @ 4500rpm absolutely SUCKS.
[post=426859]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, drove it to work today 120 mile round trip. Already thinking about a taller final drive.

Looks like it should...stock. Good job and enjoy.

Congrats, welcome to vtec... let us know when you're puttin the boost to it, the vtec grin only lasts for so long. Looks awesome btw.

Originally posted by twisted civic@Dec 7 2004, 11:48 AM
Congrats, welcome to vtec... let us know when you're puttin the boost to it, the vtec grin only lasts for so long. Looks awesome btw.
[post=427623]Quoted post[/post]​

Looks good man.

Im Friz's cousin, and it looks even more beautiful in person than in the pictures. Compared to my little d16 his b16 is amazing, he convinced me of my next big purchase :).

Originally posted by spectacle@Dec 6 2004, 12:45 AM
you'll love the it.....until you get on the highway. 80mph @ 4500rpm absolutely SUCKS.
[post=426859]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

picture doesnt work! im dyin to see it!!! you're gettin me more anxious than ever!!! how much did it cost with installation and everything?

p.s. what year, what model, and is it stick or auto? and how much more hp's did u gain?

Back