First Post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

Hosmer's one year thread gave me this idea, i want to see everyones first post on this board.

i know it wont be quite as amusing for the oldies from the old board, but its funny how far alot of us have come since we registered.

me personally checked out the board a few times right before the switch to the new board, and then when it changed i finally registered. and started posting....

Hey im looking at a 1992 vx hatch with the piece o crap D15Z1 and was wondering how easy or hard a 5th gen Si motor swap would be??

ne help would be much appreciated
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:repost: kinda. I think it was a thread about a month ago about "how far have you come" or some shit. everyone just posted there first topic anyways.

Contrary to popular belief, Davey isn't gay...I don't care what anyone says, Jade is Gay as AIDS.

I dunno, I remeber them sharing a bus w/Propagandi a while ago

This conversation is TOTALLY over my head. lemme find my first post (It was some sort of fight with Martine as I recall)

Why is TypeX being touted as an exalted leader again ?

Not that I mind... But I find the comment rather odd..

hey brian, when Mike (Type X) gets here, can he be our forum mod?

-> steve

I haven't changed one f*ckin bit.

-> Steve

Martine bought my red fender last week when Chris picked up those wheels..

she wasn't there, but her $50 was

Quoted post[/post]]
i have a2000 Accord 2dr vtec 2.3 lx Honda? should i turbo charge? what other things can i do other that i take header and vtec controller? what kind of engine could i swap for? i want more power and speed out of this heavy car ( i love the way it looks not how fast it is

a lot has changed since then.........i love this place

lol...i started this thread when i hit 1,000 posts i think...

and yeah...its kinda crazy to see where you start and then end up.

WTF happened to my post in this thread? I went through all the effort of searching for my first post, and now it's not here?? Eh, oh well. I've come a long way since then.

Oh shit. I didn't realize that there was another one. :)

Back