So, this weekend, spent from 9:30 in the morning until 7pm installing my new Vishnu uppipe. Everything went pretty smoothly, considering. We had printed instructions from Vishnu guiding us along, and we didn't hit many snags. We had a bit of a problem with a dumb-ass design that Subaru worked into the car regarding a heat shield and an O2 sensor, but otherwise in was a cinch, which is pretty damn good considering we disassembled damn near half the engine bay. I can feel a slight increase in power, and the turbo definitely spools up quicker since there's now no cat between the exhaust manifold and the turbo. So now, I've only got TWO cats instead of three. Plus, the turbo sounds much better now, which is always a bonus. Next weekend, in goes the Vishnu crank pulley. Then I get to plug in the reflashed ECU, and then, hello 55 horsepower.