Flashlight thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, finally. Something is messed up with the board, tokens expire too often.

SF called me back yesterday, or maybe the day before. I've lost track of time. Anyway, they called me. It's the same person who I've been dealing with, so there was no re-telling the story or anything. They're going to send me the KX2 head on my flashlight. They were going to send me just the head, but I have to RMA the light again. :(

Good news is that it's a 200 lumen head, and it consumes less power than my old 100 lumen head.

All this, and I'm thinking of LX2 lumamax for christmas, or maybe for end of the fiscal year, or maybe even when I get all of this car accident stuff finished.

If your token is expired, copy your post to the clip board, ctrl + f5 the page (without a form post 'retry') and paste it in and go. tokens are js driven and expire after a few hours to prevent 'left open' pages on public computers. the idea is that they would be prompted to log in again

If your token is expired, copy your post to the clip board, ctrl + f5 the page (without a form post 'retry') and paste it in and go. tokens are js driven and expire after a few hours to prevent 'left open' pages on public computers. the idea is that they would be prompted to log in again

Problem is that I never know when the token is expired, and because of the way the board loads pages, it wipes out the text-box when I go "back" to copy the post.

if you've had the browser open and idel for a while. go somewhere else before trying to post (another thread) and come back.

Yeah, I lost a few days there.

Oh well. I'll ship out the flashlight to SF this week, and hopefully have it back in a couple days.

Screw it. I bought a L4 body tube and a KL4 head. I have a couple tail switches.

I'll be sending my original L4 light back as soon as I get the new flashlight parts. (Which should be Wednesday.)

So, I've got a new flashlight:
601946_10200646920287951_2018588760_n.jpg

I just forgot to update when I got the parts back. I carry this one when I'm not carrying a cane, because it's got some heft to it. KX2C head, L4 body, and a KX2 defender tailcap.

The other carry light, which I tend to carry when I'm at work because it looks nicer, is a straight up L4 Digital Lumamax.

Any thoughts about this light:
http://invictusgear.biz/collections/flashlights/products/foursevens-preon ?

Last edited:
Back