Flat Black (done)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Sep 15 2004, 02:48 AM
lol ever since the wrx was painted flat black er body loves it !! whats next navy camo ? .. i think you did a good job painting..however it would look much better with a nice glassy paint or a gunmetal color.....just my .02
[post=390502]Quoted post[/post]​

ive always painted my cars flat colors. ask just about everyone here and they will vouch...lol

Shit that looks spectacular.

I was thinking about getting a Datsun 510 a while back and doing a rollcage and flat black exterior. Never happened though :(

Thats my first car painting ever. Its not too hard at all. Just have to move smooth and consistant. Only thing I'm noticing...it gets HOT! Besides that, i'm still happy with it. I'm going to wash it today and see how clean it gets.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Sep 14 2004, 07:05 PM
If so much props... Looks good man really does.
[post=390297]Quoted post[/post]​

Fo Sh0 - its really not that bad . . .

leave it, it's hot! i just got the r.r. door replaved, and while my lx is maroon, the door is white. :p i just started bondo-ing yesterday, and i'm flattin the whole thing too. after seeing yours i have decided to use a gun, and not buzz can.

Im really interested in what paint you used for that great job....!!!

:wub:

ive always loved flat black, and thats one of the best jobs ive ever seen

still want my del sol flat black just never have time to do it, been wanting it for years :p

Originally posted by MXDesa@Oct 7 2004, 05:44 PM
Any paint codes yet buddy?
[post=399679]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry, I've got them, but they're at work on a pad of paper. I'll post them from work in the morning. Sorry again!

with regards to the emblems, just shave them all except for the H in the back. Paint the H flat black too, that would look nice.

like everybody says, the paint looks great man. how'd you learn about painting? any particular site you researched online? or just kinda trial and error process?

That does look really good dude... you tried your hand at painting? looks like you've been doin it awhile... wanna do mine?

Back