Flat foot shifting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If your car doesn't have "full throttle shifting", don't do it. It's slower and harder on your powertrain.

This thread is absolutely out of control. props guys. for a good laugh

WOT shifting in a boosted car does make a difference. In an N/A car, not so much. You could take it or leave it. Being as it adds stress to your drivetrain, Id leave it.

ill just stick to slammin gears guys haha. nice fast and furious script rehersal lol

but remember your secretly a cop the whole time, but get vins sister anyways
and then get blown away by vin's dad's 10 second mustang.

and then on to fast and furious 2

where am the Mustang??????

fast_and_furious_dodge_charger.jpg

Pfft, I know a kid that watched the movie every night before going to bed. there would be days I would go over to his house, and where would he be? watching that damn movie. He KNEW every line in the movie by heart.

Well, I'm not going to lie, I like to watch the first FAF and sometimes the tokyo drift just for the entertainment every now and then. Am I going to run out after the movie buy a whole bunch of moteg exhust parts, 20 bottles of NOS and borrow my japanese buddies evo to learn to drift in? No.. well... if I had a japanese buddy and he let me learn to drift in his evo... yeah... I'd do that... but no to the rest.

As terrible as those movies are from a technical standpoint you can't help but love them. I am seriously pumped for #4. And yeah, why the hell is Tokyo Drift on tv every weekend?!?

Back