florida fucks up again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This makes it so tough to decide whether California or Florida wins the "Shittiest State In the Union" award.

the solution here is obvious

floridians dont get to vote any more

problem solved

Better yet...

lets give divide florida up 3 ways.

The fags get one part
and the cubans get one part
and the old folks get the third.

Florida is full of fags and cubans and some old people.

fuck em. take a giant bomb, and bomb the shit out of the top of florida so the ocean water rushes in and problem solved.

and i say we give the fags and cubans equal custody of nick. I honestly cant figure out which group he belongs to more.....

fags, cubans, old people...

AND HAVOK AND MILAN!!!!!!!1

hehe

hmmm......I live in florida.

BUT IT FUCKING BLOWS AND ONCE I GET THE CHANCE TO LEAVE I AM FUCKING GONE!!!!!

too many old people,
too many stuck up fucks "atleast where I live"
everyone fucking speaks spanish,
the beaches blow,
too many gators and sharks,
too humid,
too hot,
hurricane season,
the miami dolphins suck dick,
so do the panthers,
too flat, and too much marsh,
fucking mosquitos,
damn fruit flies,
educational system blows,
all this voting bullshit,

:surrender:

You're in the wrong part of Florida, Milan. And California makes Florida look like the greatest state in the U.S. California is total crap.

hmm.......hopefully I will see Atlanta/Raliegh in my near or distant future.

off topic/

that was probably the best Cup race I have seen in a good 10 years, and best final series in a while.

both calgary and tampa played awesome...

ok, back on topic/

Chicago rules.

Move to Illinois. Relaxed emmisions laws, no voting problems, minimal asshats in government, cheaper prices on everything, plenty of farmland minutes away from the city for 'spirited driving', no earthquakes or hurricanes, generally friendly people, and plenty more good things.

EDIT: Oh yeah. And you've never seen a nicer DMV. Every DMV I've been to, the people are incredibly friendly and go out of their way to help you. Completely the opposite from what I've heard everywhere else. :D

Back