Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why the hell did you pick Green bay?

have you seen the score?? thats why.. cuz they gonna win .. duhh

how in the hell did Houston win.. they suck

Last edited:
I can see myself dropping out of the top 5 with this week. Especially with that OT FG by the Falcons.

I hate that "first to score wins" rule in OT. I personally think it's Bullshit, and not just because my pick lost because of it.

This is gonna be one of the worst pick weeks for everybody. Damnit.

Looks like Az is gonna lose, along with Seattle if they can't get it together. This week just sucked, lol.

Yeah I know... this week has gone horribly for me. I contemplated picking GB... too late now.

Arizona is failing, Seattle is falling way the hell behind.

I'm just really really exstatic that Indy is bringing it this week. 27-14 and they're on the goalline.

aaaaaaaaaaaand Harrison touchdown!

Arizona's coach will be fired at the end of the season, ill put money on it.

Anyhow, i fucking suck. I put in my picks as all upsets as a joke then changed em.. wow i would have had 2 more W's if i didnt change... (granted ari and sea loses)

Fuck balls. Oh well, there is alot more football to play. And hey, atleast my fantasy team is whooping ass all over the place.

Arizona's coach will be fired at the end of the season, ill put money on it.

Anyhow, i fucking suck. I put in my picks as all upsets as a joke then changed em.. wow i would have had 2 more W's if i didnt change... (granted ari and sea loses)

Fuck balls. Oh well, there is alot more football to play. And hey, atleast my fantasy team is whooping ass all over the place.

yea...i noticed that your first set of picks had all upsets...and i thought to myself..."hes prollie just playing around...but i bet those picks are gonna end up being right! the way this season has gone!"...lol...

i went to the hawks game yesterday. GRRRRR!!!!!!

i got totally shit faced though. so it was a salvagable day.

:thumbsup: I'm goin to the Rams game on my b-day and going again to the 49ers game, courtesy of my buddies filthy rich g/f :D

Giants Be........................................................ Ballin!!!!!
Fuck the damn Giants. They can kiss my ass. Yes, I am actually pissed. I've said this time and time again...it's time for some Tony Romo. I know I know, he had 3 picks but what else do you expect from not playing in 2 months. He'll get a lot better and i'm sure Drew would help him. Drew helped Tom Brady, so hopefully Tony Romo can can learn.

TO dropped that crucial 4th down pass, oh well, he knows it was his fault, so...

Well 97Accord is in first now, with me and 2000si tied for 2nd. I can say that everyone did pretty horrible compared to last week, but what can you do? Good luck next week everyone.

Well 97Accord is in first now, with me and 2000si tied for 2nd. I can say that everyone did pretty horrible compared to last week, but what can you do? Good luck next week everyone.

Are you serious? I guess I kind of know what I'm doing then (picking the favorites prior to looking at everyone elses picks), cause if we all do horribly one week then yeah. I dunno.

I figured I'd drop out of the top 3.

Game shouldnt have even been that close since Bledsoe never really did score a TD.

Anywho... Scores are up! Ranks are up! Bob Vila is out. Congrats to accord for doing the best this week and for sitting in frist place. This is still anyones game.

Game shouldnt have even been that close since Bledsoe never really did score a TD.

Anywho... Scores are up! Ranks are up! Bob Vila is out. Congrats to accord for doing the best this week and for sitting in frist place. This is still anyones game.
thanks for the congrats...yea...a lot of these games are going crazy with the underdogs coming out on top...its making it tough on the decisions

thanks for the congrats...yea...a lot of these games are going crazy with the underdogs coming out on top...its making it tough on the decisions
and the moment we all start going with the underdogs is the moment the fucking favorites will start blowing these teams away...

got a tough one this week though...denver vs. indianapolis...sigh!...lol

denver is pretty underrated, i wouldnt count them out.

atl vs cin is gonna be a tough one... there are a lot of good matchups this week that could go either way.

Week 8 is up!!!

Back