Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's what he's saying 97AccorDEx, make everyone pick all games.

Nick, this isn't a problem. If someone only wants to pick the games they think they can win, they still get losses for those they choose not to pick. So I pick 5 games I know I should win, I get auto 11/etc losses.

That's what he's saying 97AccorDEx, make everyone pick all games.

Nick, this isn't a problem. If someone only wants to pick the games they think they can win, they still get losses for those they choose not to pick. So I pick 5 games I know I should win, I get auto 11/etc losses.
my fault again...lmfao...im a lil out of it today...lol

yeah, you guys know what i mean. but all this talk about highest winning percentage was unnecessary. what it really comes down to is overall win/loss record at the end of the season with a requirement to pick 100% of the games.

Looks like my Cincinnati pic is gonna pay off unless they screw me in the last 2 mins

two fuckin field goals... I hate baltimore now.

Yes, I have. Im almost certain they will beat the Raiders next Sunday. I don't know if they will be able to take Indy, but if their D holds up like it has been, they should at least give Indy some problems.

Denver should be a really close game. I think the Bengals will be able to pull off a win there, depending on how Jay Cutler performs.

They will get a win over Pitt, unless something aweful happens in that game.

baaaaaaahahahhaa...i think me and one other person picked tennessee...after youngs game last week...i figured they had a good chance at taking indy...guess i was right

KC's loss was really needed for the Bengals. I believe that the Bengals took over KC's spot for the AFC wildcard.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, Indy's loss to Tenn makes me believe that the Bengals could really beat them 2 weeks from now.

i just noticed i was the only one to pick arizona too...lol

bastard.

nevermind, they lost just like the giants did.. to a fucking field goal....

they really need to change the OT rules..

Nick. I hate you, and I hate your little lucky ass overrated faggots playing on the Seahawks team.

LUCKY they got that ball within range.

Back