Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well at least you can admit to being a dirty man whore. :p

never hurts. been tested twice. didnt know where one girl had been, and then a one night stand with this chick at the gym. both came out clear. im good to go. well probably should again because of my 'encounter' last weekend.
Well sometimes they can't find traces of HIV for a few months so you better keep that shit wrapped up and keep going once a month for the next 6 months...

Yeah I know, it was a joke. I just didn't do a smiley cause I was doing a quick reply.

:)

He could rubber band a plastic bag around it first? lol

that shit be cutting off the circulation...maybe ill just shrink wrap it. overlap a few times. then id be like:

Me: "Baby, you still there"
Her: "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STOPPING BITCH"
Me: "....k just checking" :)

I date the controlling types.

^ I was lookin at PLA's sig.

Colts got destroyed. Congrats to Jax.

Jax offense > Indy Defense

Injuries to starters > Indy

bah. :(

well at least you got to watch the game. ive been working on sundays :(

Consider yourself lucky. It was not a treat watching Dallas Clark, Marlin Jackson, and Brandon Stokley get injured and be replaced with rookies.

since when are msd wires and an optima battery mods?

Well, they're not, but I was broke at the time and didn't have much to list...anyways, you don't have to come at me sideways because your Colts got spanked today...Maurice was a one-man show, that's all I was pointing out

Well, they're not, but I was broke at the time and didn't have much to list...anyways, you don't have to come at me sideways because your Colts got spanked today...Maurice was a one-man show, that's all I was pointing out

I know he was, but I didn't attack you. I just asked a question. ;)

oh......ok. ;)

Anyways, I wasn't expectin them to lose 2 in a row, helped me to a 3-6 morning, I fuckin suck

Last edited:
it gets better, i coulda had tickets to the cowboys game today. since we host dallascowboys.com, we get 4(?) tickets to every home game. figures i work till 8 and the game starts at 715. :(

Hopefully i wont be working the next home game.

Lame. I'd go late if it were me.

But check oiut the Hawks game. What a comeback sprint by hasselback. Two touch down series in less than 5 minutes. If they win, and SF loses. NFC West is spoken for!!!

Back