Forza 2 is out today May 30th

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i tuned up the little Z they give you toward the beginning of the game. its perfect!

slap on a turbo... it drifts great. its totally decked out on stock suspension and wheels.

Turbo: I use the forza front cuz the vette handles horribly. Even with the front and rear downforce maxed out, it's still shit in the turns. I don't know, maybe I just suck at driving lol. I'll do what you said and remove the front and just use the rear and see if I do any better. If I still cant win I guess I'll just hire a driver to do it for me lol.

Seanny: I thought the lingenfelter was S class from the get go?

Anybody max out the mk4 supra yet? I have and let me tell you, boy that shit is fast and very uncontrollable. The car wants to slide out on you on straights lol.

A really stable car that is pretty fast is the mr2. Ive got it at around 300hp and it just powers through turns like nobody's business.

Last edited:
^^^ oh right, i got confused with the all corvette race. You think the mr2 is stable?? the only one i have is the white oneyou win, and that thing sucks around turns.

Chris: put a rb in there, get it up to about 440hp with the race trans, it fucking GET UP AND GOES!! ;)

Trapped, if its pushing in the corners, increase 1 or 2 psi in the front tires. Then give it +1 or 1.5 of toe (out I believe, its the + values), it will turn in MUCH better. If not, increase the rear a lil, usually +.5-+1 will make it all nicey nice :)

If it still doesnt turn in, try decreasing the front spring rate a bit and also decrease the front anti-roll stiffness. Is the car VERY low too? I usually leave the ride height slightly higher then what it drops it to with the adjustable coilovers.

I'm HATING the British car races right now. It seems like you have to use a Tuscan to win. I'm using the lotus with maxed drivetrain and slicks. Killer through the turns but sucks on the straights. Oh well, time to sell the lotus and buy the Tuscan.

I beat the American A class races earlier today. It was a lot easier with the rear kit with stock front; thanks turbo.

Anybody tried the endurance races yet? I've done a couple and they don't seem that hard.

I take back my comment about the mr2. The way I see it now, it goes: Lotus>NSX>MR2 as far as affordable, awesome handling cars

Last edited:
Back