Found this looking for a house...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Sep 6 2005, 02:29 AM
Say what you will, but you have no idea about my personal situation and how we were finnacially fucked. Also I have friends that had worse averages and SATs than myself and were accepted into higher ranking schools than me. Fair, right?
[post=549919]Quoted post[/post]​

Was it the color of your skin, or someone that was worse off than you? And I know quite a bit about being financially fucked myself. Are all those friends black/brown or gay?

I scored a 1200 on the SATs my first time. My average was around a 93 (after not studying a day in my life) and yes I was denied pretty much all finacial aid. They told me that my family makes too much to qualify, when certainly they don't.

Like I said, be above reproach, then complain. And it sounds like you weren't denied because you were white, but because you fell outside the bracket.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 5 2005, 08:37 PM
Was it the color of your skin, or someone that was worse off than you? And I know quite a bit about being financially fucked myself. Are all those friends black/brown or gay?

They're better off finnacially and are black/brown skinned, the people I speak of.

Like I said, be above reproach, then complain. And it sounds like you weren't denied because you were white, but because you fell outside the bracket.

Point is the bracket is made differently for different skin colors.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Sep 5 2005, 08:40 PM-->
@Sep 5 2005, 08:37 PM

They're better off finnacially and are black/brown skinned, the people I speak of.

[post=549926]Quoted post[/post]​

Its a shame that the merits of a persons hard work are not the final determinant for their exceptance/denial of a good education.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Sep 6 2005, 02:40 AM-->
@Sep 5 2005, 08:37 PM

[post=549926]Quoted post[/post]​

Engage in Americas other passtime....sue em. OR keep sucking it up, and sucking it up, just like the special interest groups did....till they decided to do something about it.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Sep 4 2005, 06:41 AM-->
Battle Pope
@Sep 3 2005, 09:07 AM
That's part of it, but if they want equality, why do they segregate themselves?

It's just like african americans. You can't scream about equality and then turn around and make excuses for yourself because you're different and have special needs.
[post=549133]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree 100%.

Run now, another storm is about to hit. :ph34r:
[post=549435]Quoted post[/post]​

HOLY SHIT!

eh, my boss is gay and i know we get a lot of gay clients because of my bosses sexual orientation...

gay people would look for a gay realtor cause they know they won't get strange looks when 2 grown men come to look at a particular house together

the same applies for gay people and their accountants...
its just easier to go to someone you know won't make assumptions or look at you funny when you say that you want to split your real estate expenses with another person of the same sex as you...

Back