Freinds new car.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

to much, you could get 13 R34 GTR's imported for that much. Can you fathom how much pussy even one of those would get you?

fuck cars, if i had 1.3 million to blow, i would rather find a few thousand acres and build a house and have something that i could actually make my full money back on if I decided to sell it-

If I spent 1.3 million on a car, it would have to be a Geo Metro hatch with 1.4 million dollars in the back of it.

You know how big of a house you can buy for 1.3 million dollars? I want to hit the guy that bought that.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 28 2004, 05:10 PM
id rather by a f50....and a zonda....

yeah
or a 2 911 GT3's

or 6 ferrari 360modenas

hmm.....with 1.3 mill i would buy about 20acres, and build my own road course :ph34r:

$1.3 million wont buy you as much as you think, at least not where im from. my friends' house is worth $1.5M and its only approx 10,000 square feet with 1 indoor pool and 1 double car garage on i think 3-5 acres.

for 1.3 mill i'd build a car made strictly out of money. that way if i was ever low on cash i could just pull up a section of carpet or break off a mirror or something... :lol:

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 28 2004, 07:49 PM
If I spent 1.3 million on a car, it would have to be a Geo Metro hatch with 1.4 million dollars in the back of it.

You know how big of a house you can buy for 1.3 million dollars? I want to hit the guy that bought that.

well here in San Diego, that would buy about a 5 bed. 4 bath house, on a damn postage stamp size lot. But then again, up in the central valley where im from, you could get like 20 or more acres, build a ridiculous house and still have cash left over for cars.

If i had 1.3 mil, I'd start a business, then buils a huge house in the nicest spot in Mexico, then roll in a F50 or Enzo. Yeah i said mexico, there are some fucking nice tropical places there that are mostly rich americans.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 28 2004, 06:06 PM
hmm.....with 1.3 mill i would buy about 20acres, and build my own road course :ph34r:

i hope you have friends in the 'right' places. that wouldnt be easy to pull off...

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Apr 28 2004, 08:06 PM-->
Seany-izzle
@Apr 28 2004, 05:10 PM
id rather by a f50....and a zonda....

yeah
or a 2 911 GT3's

or 6 ferrari 360modenas

I was thinking along those lines too, only I'd prolly build an 1/8 mile track. But it wouldnt be legal. Just think of it as an extremly long driveway... with a christmas tree. :D

Originally posted by MiguelDelFuego@Apr 28 2004, 01:17 PM
So yeah I kinda agree that the $ tag is crazy, but then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Want proof just ask B16, its the only way I could guess he would ever get laid. :ph34r:

you die bitch!!!!

:ban:

:)

All i can say is... holy shit nice car. and if the guy has 1.3 mil to spend on a car, im sure his livin pretty damn good. If i had money to blow like that, shit i would buy everything!

It's been my dream for years. To have your very own track, and better yet, to share that wealth. A place for friends to go and play. Unfortunately, the idea of the insurance will probably always stop me. :kick:

You don't HAVE to have insurance in most areas. Just a disclaimer will do.

Speaking of areas that require you to insure your shit, I'm now $600 and climbing into my mess.

-> Steve

Originally posted by JDMilan@Apr 29 2004, 06:30 AM
I would rather invest in some equity and some hookers

Equity being what, a couple bags o valium, and a brick of coke?

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA+Apr 28 2004, 08:22 PM-->
Smonkeyboy
@Apr 28 2004, 06:06 PM

i hope you have friends in the 'right' places. that wouldnt be easy to pull off...

You need to get out of Cali more often. And a 10,000 sq. ft. house not being "as much as you think?" Dude, I don't care where you're from, 10K ft is fucking HUGE. That's almost the size of a small shopping plaza.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 28 2004, 03:45 PM-->
Originally posted by DarkHand@Apr 28 2004, 10:31 PM
MiguelDelFuego
@Apr 28 2004, 03:17 PM
The oil pan was carved from a 700 lb block of aluminum. 

Isn't that like making a single bowling pin from an old growth redwood? Sounds a tad wasteful to me... If you wanted an oilpan carved from a single block of aluminum, couldn't you do it with a much smaller chunk?

If you're already pissing away 1.2 million dollars, who cares?

I still can't see why someone would do it... That's like making two little gold earrings out of a chunck of gold the size of a monitor and throwing away the rest. :p

Back