Freinds new car.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Apr 29 2004, 08:33 AM-->
Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 28 2004, 08:22 PM
Smonkeyboy
@Apr 28 2004, 06:06 PM
hmm.....with 1.3 mill i would buy about 20acres, and build my own road course :ph34r:

i hope you have friends in the 'right' places. that wouldnt be easy to pull off...

You need to get out of Cali more often. And a 10,000 sq. ft. house not being "as much as you think?" Dude, I don't care where you're from, 10K ft is fucking HUGE. That's almost the size of a small shopping plaza.

yeah 10k square feet is huge. i keep forgetin that his sister lives on one half, so i dont even see but 1/4 of the house when i go there.

it is huge but seriously, $1.3 million wont buy a mansion like everyone is thinking. my girlfriends mom works for john L. scott and we walk thru $600k+ homes all the time and they're small. like about 2500 sq ft or less.

and im not in cali, its not green enough for me there. im from the same place bill gates is from. in fact i worked on a house about 4 miles from his on mercer island the other week... now theres an F'n house ! :worthy:

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 29 2004, 10:18 PM
$1.3 million wont buy a mansion like everyone is thinking.

That's what I try to tell people who drive through the rich neighborhoods that are all around my house... They always saying things like 'You've got million dollar houses all around you!' No, they're more like 5 million :p

A couple of the houses for sale around me: I posted this a few months ago in another thread:

03259790.jpg

$3,590,000
Qualification a must.masterpiece set on a mature,lushly landscaped interior site w/summer kitchen tol only the finest craftsmanship. Limestone staircase w/walnut kitchen w/granite,stone flooring,cherry ceiling @ cabinetry ss viking range,2 sub zeros farmer sink,viking wine cooler l.l.offers rec.rm,theater,exc.rm,wine celler+maids quarters+

04050521.jpg

$7,900,000
Ultimate new 30 rm mansion by kay builders w/the style of a bavarian castle. Gorgeous private acre lot estate area, 5 car htd gar,authentic chgo street pavers & stone, slate style roof, copper gutters, 4 of the most out- standing levels, 8br, 13 bths, 13 fp, 4 lndy rms, 4 stair- cases, 3 full kit, 3 lib, pre-approval letter required

That's another for sale in the area...  I on the other hand could barely pay my bills this month :p

Back