fs 90 civic turbo in ct

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
ok well the car is turbo with a t3 60/63 cc-fab mini ram manifold, y8 intake manifold, xtd clutch, 2.5" kteller catback with high flow cat, s&w roll cage, stock suspension, brand new windshield, cca 6' fmic, all the interior is in now but i dont have pics of it all in. asking $2200 obo. im also looking for a low low mileage h22. so cash and trade would be cool.....

Edit: forgot to mention it has integra rear disc swap and a short throw shifter, energy suspension trailing arm bushings poly filled mounts ls throttle body.

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture032.jpg

thanks yo, i'll be coming down friday with my truck to pic that bike up with josh. so i could bring it down with me :p

I wish I could...I love EF's

eBay it...a black Si will do all the money

list it in the CRX section...my last EF hatch did $1100 and it didn't run :)

hey i finally got some money fromt he insurance co....

what kind of management are you using? hit me up if you get any pics of the interior in...

im using turbo edit. um its going to take some time to get some pics i dont know where the camera went but ill look

has it been tuned? what injectors/fuel pump are u running?

sorry for all the questions.....

this has got me torn, i was dead set on just getting a bike and a beater but this might be too good of a deal to pass up

yeah its tuned kinda. we street tuned it. stock pump with dsm 450. stock map sensor but may need a 2.5 bar b/c it creeps to 11psi sometimes

so do you think it would be ok for a 2.5 + hour drive back to philly? or would it have to get tuned first?

also hows the spool time of the bigger t3 on the stock a6?

i think it would be fine. the tune is good enough just might need to be tuned for a 2.5 bar once its installed. full boost in 2nd gear is 5k and 3rd gear is 4.5k

this car is certifed to have never had gay sex in it

i live closer and know where he lives :p

too bad i don't want it/have room for it

GL with the sale.

It's a super nice car. The frosted side of me wants the cage, the wheat side of me got the Civic hatch because it could haul people and things.

trying to work something out eg project.... anyone else interested lmk.

Back