FS: 98 Civic Hatch LS/V-Tech Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well looking to sell off my clean 98' Civic Hatchback "Black" with grey interior.
98' LS bottom end, GE Sleeves, Carrillo H-beam connecting rods, Wiseco 8.5:1cr turbo pistons,GE LS/V-tec conversion kit / adapter.
99' SI cylinder head, full Kibble White valve train, +1mm Intake, +1mm Exhaust valves, springs / retainers..ported and polished. Stock intake manifold and TB.
GSR water pump, oil pump, Greddy kevlar timing belt, ARP head studs, Mugen valve cover.. all the normal stuff.
Greddy T3/T4 turbo 60 trim, good for 530whp, ERL exhaust manifold, 44mm Tial wastegate, RFL blow off valve, RC440 injectors, Apexi piggy back, Greddy electronic boost controler, Autometer A/F, Boost, 5"tach w/shift light pillar pod, P28 Mugen chipped, OBd2-1 conversion harness. Wideband 02 with datalogger, 2.5" intercooler piping, 3" exhaust all the way back to race muffler, car does have the high flow cat and all oxygen sensors..
Car has 1,500 miles on the new engine.. just finished this thing and I'm selling it. I have two black APC racing seats, simpson 5 point harnesses, and a 8 point roll cage that still need to be installed. Car also comes with a complete spare B18 "LS" engine, just looking to get out of the imports. $9,500.00 firm I am not looking for any trades, so please don't ask.

**Car has only been street tuned at this point, and would suggest at least 7500cc injectors before putting it on a dyno. It's only seen 10lb of boost as it's just being broken in.

gallery_28915_470_21472.jpg

But, good luck, sounds good, post up some pics.
And location.

I'm not knocking the price or anything, but it's getting harder and harder to sell a modified car. It's a buyers market, im trying to sell mine now too, more like parting it out soon.

Back