FS"hondata stage 4bd and extras

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridsol

i think i'm going to step up to ems

DSC1.jpg

3.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

2.jpg

(kick pannel not included, just where i had it mounted)

hondata stage4 with boost and datalogging
-has all options (3step, shift light etc..)
-comes with rom editor, hondalogger, and all instructions on a cd
-2 at29c256 chips (rewriteable)
-datalogging cable
-moates chip burner with usb connection
-440cc supra injectors w/ obd1 clips
-prelude fuel pump (used on my h22 teg for about 200 miles then i decided to boost so i got a 255)
-hooked up to a jdm p30 ecu (has knock sensor)

looking for 850shipped OBO

As much as I would love to have it, I can not afford it. But it is exactly what I need. Bump for good stuff. But what is stage four? I thought the blue box was an s200 system.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Aug 7 2004, 12:48 AM
As much as I would love to have it, I can not afford it. But it is exactly what I need. Bump for good stuff. But what is stage four? I thought the blue box was an s200 system.
[post=373684]Quoted post[/post]​

hondata had a stage series before they came out with the s series. stage 4 is the highest, and features all options (boost, datalogging, 3step rev launch/limiter, shift light, and comes with the rom editor V2.5

Originally posted by hybridsol@Aug 6 2004, 07:00 PM
no one needs hondata? i find that hard to believe

You will probably have better luck selling it on eBay. I bought hondata before I new what it really was (just a chipped honda ECU) or before I knew about free ROM editors. I tried selling it on a few online forums, but had no luck. I put it up on eBay though and sold it for more than I bought it for lol.

Back