fuel management for LOW LOW boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i'm no mod but maybe we can talk B into banning this fool... or maybe ahhvtec would do it for us...

so cheddar never came back? that's sad... i thought you guys found him.

Not at all, I'm a fellow hick. I'm live in the woods in PA :lol: Maybe thats why we think alike ;)

look you f-ing nerds........i asked a simple question: can u run low boost w/ no fuel enrichment. NOT 1bar(14.7psi) I SAID 0.25bar(3.63psi). just answer the question. i dont care about crazy claims of 17 psi on a f series accord or tuning options with chrome or hondata or any of that other bull. all i wanted to know is can i bolt on a snail, regulate low boost and go. THATS IT!!! JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION

You asked a question and we answered it, sorry for giving you some real advice. Yeah run whatever you want on your car, I hope it blows up in your stupid fucking face!!

Last edited:
hahaha... that is fucking awesome.... let's get B to open up a slowdelawareEG haters section.... blow your engine up and go back to riding bicycles, but they may be too advanced for you too...

Back