fuel system

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2rzfe

i am a mini truckn' guy. My girlfriend has a 99 integra B18B1 (non vtech). I convinced her to trick it out. I know a little about engines and how they work but I am not confident in what I understand. I want to upgrade the fuel system with an AEM fuel rail, pressure regulator, fuel filter and Venom/Python injectors. Is there anything I need to know before starting on this project? Is there anything else I should get? Are there any draw backs or things to watch out for? Any suggestions, please?

theres no need to do the fuel rail(or the filter for that matter) the stock one is good to feed an engine that needs fuel for 430hp.

do other stuff like intake, header, and exhaust first, then do the fuel system.
if she already has that, the put RC injectors( I like personally) and an aem regulator, with a b&m fuel pressure gauge(to help with tuning)

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Oct 21 2004, 08:15 PM
theres no need to do the fuel rail(or the filter for that matter) the stock one is good to feed an engine that needs fuel for 430hp.

if she already has that, the put RC injectors( I like personally) and an aem regulator, with a b&m fuel pressure gauge(to help with tuning)
[post=405974]Quoted post[/post]​

AEM fuel rail is PRETTY though!

Originally posted by 2rzfe@Oct 21 2004, 10:10 PM
i am a mini truckn' guy. My girlfriend has a 99 integra B18B1 (non v-tech). I convinced her to trick it out. I know a little about engines and how they work but I am not confident in what I understand. I want to upgrade the fuel system with an AEM fuel rail, pressure regulator, fuel filter and Venom/Python injectors. Is there anything I need to know before starting on this project? Is there anything else I should get? Are there any draw backs or things to watch out for? Any suggestions, please?
[post=405969]Quoted post[/post]​

u might wanna do this to trick it out first :

Cold air intake
Exhaust
Headers
Bored out throttle body
Intake manifold
GSR or Type R (vtec) head swap
Higher lifting cams
Paint job
Body kit
Rims

Originally posted by CRXSI91+Oct 26 2004, 09:30 AM-->
@Oct 21 2004, 10:10 PM
i am a mini truckn' guy. My girlfriend has a 99 integra B18B1 (non v-tech). I convinced her to trick it out.  I know a little about engines and how they work but I am not confident in what I understand. I want to upgrade the fuel system with an AEM fuel rail, pressure regulator, fuel filter and Venom/Python injectors. Is there anything I need to know before starting on this project? Is there anything else I should get? Are there any draw backs or things to watch out for? Any suggestions, please?
[post=405969]Quoted post[/post]​

u might wanna do this to trick it out first :

Cold air intake
Exhaust
Headers
Bored out throttle body
Intake manifold
GSR or Type R (vtec) head swap
Higher lifting cams
Paint job
Body kit
Rims
[post=407584]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by Steeewart+Oct 26 2004, 08:36 AM-->
cycloneb18c3
@Oct 21 2004, 08:15 PM

[post=405974]Quoted post[/post]​

AEM fuel rail is PRETTY though!
[post=407565]Quoted post[/post]​

What? Pretty fuel rail?

Back