game console

Which game console should I get?

• Sony Playstation 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft X

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by tab@Jan 12 2004, 10:14 PM
The hardware for all of the systems are getting to the point that the programmers set the pace. A great game is not great unless the makers do the job right. All of the systems are good.

A Touring machine eh? Sorry, but all algorithms have a runtime efficiency which can only be sped up via faster hardware.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Jan 14 2004, 10:40 PM
PS2...xbox you cant play alot of games online.........which is GAY..

what are you talking about? there's a lot more xbox online games. and better ones to except socom.

flash_pslogo.jpg

... more games to play. :D

I would go with the X-box. You can do some cool shit with it, they have mod-chips where you can put all of your favorite Arcade games, like NEO GEO anyone remember that? Also got the latest Metal Slug 5 only available in Japan and costing $319. Thats the cool shit. But PS2 is decent GT4 will be better then 3 didn't really care for it after a while. The best car game ever is on Nintendo 64, Mario Kart.

Maybe you should go with the gamecube for the new Mario Kart, that would be the only reason I would buy the thing.

Oh and playstation does not have that many more games, most games that come out on playstation come out on X-box and Gamecube.

Originally posted by Incredib1e@Jan 14 2004, 11:10 PM
Maybe you should go with the gamecube for the new Mario Kart, that would be the only reason I would buy the thing.

new mario cart sucks compared to old mario cart, no more hopping :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back