Gas Wtf!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94dx

i saw the highest gas price i have ever seen before. in san francisco the shell around 6th and howard has regular unleaded for 4.29 and 91 octane for 4.50 fuck!:mad:

yup. outside the peoples republic of Cali, we have 93 octane. and some sunoco's have 94 at the pump :)

~3.10 for 93 here

thats NOT fair. we had 92 some time ago dont remember when it went away. i have seen 100 octane in vegas but that was like five bucks last time saw it like 2 years ago i think never thought i'd pay that much for gas but looks like i will soon. a price we pay to live in cali =(

And what are you actually getting for that high price? The privilege to live in the New New Mexico?

well nor cal might not be as bad, but the mexican border is now just south of san francisco.

2.89 for reg i think like... 2.97 for 93.

when i was going to NYC this weekend we went on the merritt and it was 3.05-3.15 for regular. Ofcourse passsing the first one and second i figured it'd only get more expensive as i get closer... ended up paying 3.15 a gallon...... only to find the next station was 3.07. fuckers.

saw on cnn last night that the "experts" are estimating around $5 a gal by mid summer

Sea level has higher octane ratings because of oxygen in the air. you don't go that high because you don't need to.

Don't get all jealous.

We should do this. The 15th is a Tuesday, so if you fill up on Sunday,
this shouldn't affect you too badly.
* Let us agree. And if you can send this to as many as you know,
then even better. MARK THE DAY ON YOUR CALENDAR!!!!
Passing it on, tell your friends....
NO GAS...On May 15th 2007
Don't pump gas on MAY 15th
In April 1997, there was a "gas out" conducted nationwide in
protest of gas prices. Gasoline prices dropped 30 cents a gallon
overnight.
On May 15th 2007, all internet users are to not go to a gas
station in protest of high gas prices. Gas is now over $3.00 a gallon
in most places.
There are 73,000,000+ American members currently on the internet
network, and the average car takes about 30 to 50 dollars to fill up.
If all users did not go to the pump on the 15th, it would take
$2,292,000,000.00 (that's almost 3 BILLION) out of the oil companies
pockets for just one day, so please do not go to the gas station on May
15th and lets try to put a dent in the Middle Eastern oil industry for
at least one day.
If you agree (which I cant see why you wouldn't) resend this to
all your contact list. With it saying, ''Don't pump gas on May 15th"

^ that shit doesn't work, nor do a damn thing.

Anyway, i tanked up this monring.. 93 jumped to 3.29 :(

yup, what day you fuel up doesn't affect price so long as the demand and use is constant for the month, year

everyone rides a bike to work for a week, that wold hurt them. But you can't get some Americans off the couch once in 6 years, so good luck

eh Nightstalker.. i'm taking it you got that in an email.. i got it too.. hahaha.. and i've seen it on other boards also.. it wont work.. dont bother

hmm...lets just take em out one by one...why dont we just start with chevron...yea...they can go...lol

Back