Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Don't worry about rep, doesn't really mean anything.

I'm at level 62 also; but my brother and I play(he probably plays more though). I think you get more Challenges for Prestige so, more achievements.

This is a public forum, everyone's entitled to view your posts. If someone doesn't like what you said, rep can be handed out. It's an indicator if how well you're received here..Not life threatening so let's not make a big stink about it.

The insults aren't needed. Be mature about it if you must say something.

I understand where you're coming from but....this guy has neg repped me 3 times once with just a period....obviously it's not something he didn't like but he's just being an asshole becasue he can, I didn't say much about it before because he wouldn't be the first to neg rep for somethign but when he came back two more times for the same forum he's enjoying himself on.....he's a bitch.....that's all

I have been playing this game off and on for a month, and I finally hit Level 62... how do you people hit second and thrid pretige already?! Once I hit 70, Im going to sit for a while. Anyone have a link to the benefits if you keep "pretiging"?

Men as far as prestiging is concerned I prestiged over and over and over and over again in WAW, but that's becasue I didn't find it as difficult as I do this game and didn't take as long, maybe when I get even more of a hang of it I'll do it but for now I'll be sleeping on 70 becasue it takes WAY too long to get there

I plan on prestiging and such just for the titles and icons. It gets a little bit repetitive once you have nothing else to unlock and such. I also like the fact that I got one more build a class too.

YES!!!! I"m late but I FINALLY convinced an "old flame" to get the prestige edition for me! (wasn't trying to spend that kind of money on Microsoft for a game...at least not any of MY MONEY!!!)
It should be coming in the week!
Anyone have any suggestions, reviews, tips, insight anything? Let me know what your experiences have been, what works, what doesn't ect ect
I've been watching alot of videos on youtube so I have a basic idea as to what to expect and I can't wait to try on those night vision goggles!!

It's pretty brainless, it took me like 2 1/2 hours to blow through the solo campaign, special ops is pretty fun, some of those missions are definately replayable and for me the multiplayer is a little too involved for me. I prefer the halo series.

I give it a 7/10.

I have to say so far I'm loving the 3 round burst m14, I've gotten to almost 22% accuracy and moving on UP! plus the no recoil factor is a definate plus

hey chaz....do me a favor and stay off my posts if you keep enjoying the convo and neg repping like a bitch....go find some acid to play with

There is no three round burst m14. There isn't even an M14 in the game. You're thinking of the FAMAS or M16.

I prestiged again last night, so now I'm on my 2nd. All you get is another title, but your veteran challenges for the gun don't go away. Basically if you prestige once and then push your M4 through 1000 kills, when you prestige again, it doesn't restart it. Which means I will keep going with my M16 that I have almost 1300 kills with.

I understand where you're coming from but....this guy has neg repped me 3 times once with just a period....obviously it's not something he didn't like but he's just being an asshole becasue he can, I didn't say much about it before because he wouldn't be the first to neg rep for somethign but when he came back two more times for the same forum he's enjoying himself on.....he's a bitch.....that's all

He's repped you ONCE with a period, and it was pretty self explanatory why he did that. The other two have explanations on them.

It's pretty brainless, it took me like 2 1/2 hours to blow through the solo campaign, special ops is pretty fun, some of those missions are definately replayable and for me the multiplayer is a little too involved for me. I prefer the halo series.

I give it a 7/10.

Play it on anything other than regular or recruit and you get a helluva lot more enjoyment out of it. If you are an experienced FPS player there is no reason you shouldn't be playing it on a harder difficulty.

Play it on anything other than regular or recruit and you get a helluva lot more enjoyment out of it. If you are an experienced FPS player there is no reason you shouldn't be playing it on a harder difficulty.
Agreed....I was playing it on my brothers xbox, on hardened it was very enjoyable. On veteran i was getting very frustrated on the favela.....fuck the favela:mad:

I DEFINATELY meant the m16 lol but YO someone killed me with a 2 round burst weapon...what gun is that?

The M16. Jebus has noticed that it'll do a triple, triple, double then triple burst.

Either that or they're using a full auto and just bursting in doublets. I do it all the time with the M4 and SCAR-H.

I finally got back to level 40 last night and unlocked my M16 again. I noticed that I prestiged with my M16 Veteran at 1337 kills without realizing it. I'm 1337 like that.

got my costume ready for halloween next year!

DSCN1057.jpg

got my costume ready for halloween next year!

DSCN1057.jpg

A,K.A: i want to get a wet towel rickochet beating in jail LOLLOLOL that is O.D

alright soo I've been asking everyone i play with this question but nobody seems to know the answer soo I'll just shoot it out here..

If someone gets a nuke and the countdown starts and I have a EMP and use it..
will it cancel the nuke out??

I unlocked the nuke today, PM me when you get your game back

Well, for Christmas, my girlfriend got me a copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare... One. :(

Oh well, she tried... :shrug2:

got in there with a bunch of damn black guys tonight, yes im from the south so i sound like it when i talk, duh. ppl all over the world sound different, finally i just got tired of it so i timed it perfect to where they could not respond back before the game started and played this clip at full volume, i lmao it was funny to me.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHWbsvgQUE

got in there with a bunch of damn black guys tonight, yes im from the south so i sound like it when i talk, duh. ppl all over the world sound different, finally i just got tired of it so i timed it perfect to where they could not respond back before the game started and played this clip at full volume, i lmao it was funny to me.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHWbsvgQUE
thats_racist_animated1.gif

Last edited:
Back