Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

something about the m16.. the 3 round burst makes the gun pop up slightly and tag off some headshots..

I was using the M16 on Black Cops last night with the ACOG scope and extended mags. Had pretty good success with it...

Yeah, I was using Hardline, Warlord, and Marathon, so I didn't figure the silencer mattered much without Ghost. Maybe I'll make another M16 setup with Ghost and silencer instead. I've got all 10 ten custom slots so I have plenty of room to mess around...

If I'm using the m16 in MW2 its either iron sights or a red dot, and a m203 on the bottom. I do love the ridiculous accuracy it has in both games though.

I guess it's just me. I don't like the amount of screen space the ACOG takes up around the scope. Makes it harder to fire at multiple targets. I enjoy playing around with my M16 setups, but I haven't used the ACOG since I was doing the challenges to get the Thermal scope. I usually either run the RDS or silencer on it, but last night I threw the M203 on there because I was in one of those matches where the previous game had everyone tubing all over the place, and I wanted to fight fire with fire if necessary.

He is a machine with that thing. Its freaky almost.

Hahaha yep, It's fun. I got in that match and instantly got toob'd. So I said "I can be a bitch too!" and ran around dropping people left and right haha...

So I got my 500th headshot last night for the M16a4 to finish off the last of the Expert VIII challenges.

I can now say that the M16a4 is completely done. Time to work on other things now.

So I got my 500th headshot last night for the M16a4 to finish off the last of the Expert VIII challenges.

I can now say that the M16a4 is completely done. Time to work on other things now.

I'm working on my ACR and Scar. I've come to love the red dot on the ACR, and the scar is great with either iron sights or red dot for getting headshots. I'll be on tonight if you want to play a little. I'll explain the patient I was talking about in my facebook status yesterday morning, haha...

I'll probably be on until 8-9... Suits is on tonight. :) I'll probably be working on my M4.

Back