Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE FFS

god

tell that to the real/fake ghost!

modern_warfare_2_ghost.jpg

ggn_modern_warfare_2_ghost.jpg

Last edited:
Neither of those are real: i.e. drawn/sculpted by hippie artists who probably know absolute dick about how to handle a firearm properly.

Besides, it's a matter of surroundings. In a combat situation, you may or may not be in a position to apply trigger discipline. In your house, unless there's a baddie in front of you, yeah.

:p

Got a question guys... Can you link two boxes and play Multiplayer with two or more users? I am bored with the single player trading off the controller after every game method. I got way to bored with Halo 3 and decided this would be the best Multiplayer way to go. Thanks Dudes!

Got a question guys... Can you link two boxes and play Multiplayer with two or more users? I am bored with the single player trading off the controller after every game method. I got way to bored with Halo 3 and decided this would be the best Multiplayer way to go. Thanks Dudes!

Are you not online?

yes but the only multiplayer is the special ops or private match which both can be done online no need to hook up 2 systems, unless you dont have online

u cant do the story line in multiplayer

those crocs have lace's..... i dont like them either way they are ugly looking to me

Ah, I found out you can just run two separate connections to the router for online multi-play but it would still only be two player unless I wanted to spend every dime I had on multiple 360's and copies of modern warfare 2. I could install to the hard drives and then possibly swap the disc into each one but it just seems like too much of a hassle.

just finished up the campaign on veteran .. 10 more achievements to go.. and several are gonna be easy ones

its really not tat good..the maps suck and theres campers all over..campaign mode is badass tho!!:sniper:

I have pretty much turned into a camper. I find the hardest to reach spots in the map with the best sights and just pick them off. Whats wrong with winning? There is no such thing as a fair fight when it comes to war. You either live or die. What's your choice?

That's ok you guys can run around the map. Mw2 isn't a run and gun game like Halo, its about finding a good area to control and controlling it. There will always be plenty of people running around for me to pick off :D

Back