Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jesus, that is some serious play time. And in 10 days shouldn't he be a little higher than 4th?

Maybe he is, I don't recall for sure. I know he's not that great at it though so its possible, I've spent a little bit of time watching him play and was not impressed.

see that's the thing about most games. You can invest a ton of hours into a game and still not be that great. I've played some l3rd and 4th prestige people before and they where consistently bad.

I have my games where I'm 24-6, then I have games where I'm 5-20. It just depends on the spawn points, the people, and the map.

You get into games with clans who will ALL camp, say in terminal, back at the burger place, the bookstore and the counter back by the metal detectors. I can't do shit when they have the place on lockdown like that.

I have yet to be paired against a clan. I consistently get at least 10 kills and I'm almost always positive now. Occasionally I'll have a bad game and go a few negative. I'm finally getting better at knowing the places where people go, but I've still got a lot to learn. The maps in this game are enormous compared to the Halo series.

ahhvtec has a clan that likes to camp.. lol.. i found out and will never play with him again.. soo frustrating!!!

yea, well against each other.. you probably didnt realize it though.. defender f right?

yeah thats me hell are you e clint ? i got some on my list that im not sure who is,lol. well did we win lol

cEElint.. thats me.. lol..

i believe you won.. i was like "to hell with playing against them" and left.. lol

yeah, theres about 4 or 5 of my clan members thats campers and im one of them lol, but im not the noob type i will camp till i get 2 kills then move then get another 2.

yeah, theres about 4 or 5 of my clan members thats campers and im one of them lol, but im not the noob type i will camp till i get 2 kills then move then get another 2.
i think that is the best way to play. hold down one spot until it is too obvious. then move. i just hate when someone camps in one spot, gets killed and runs back to the same spot. the game needs to have an ebb and flow.

Until you end up with two teams who just camp and camp some more. Then what? Take Afghan for instance, one team has the cave or the hill and the other one has the poppy field.

Until you end up with two teams who just camp and camp some more. Then what? Take Afghan for instance, one team has the cave or the hill and the other one has the poppy field.
well when we are up against some die hard campers we just try to get the lead then fall back and let them come to us

:mad:The guys in my clan are too good, they got the game way before i did so if I play with them I end up getting like 5 kills 2deaths and the game's over:mad:

Eh, practice makes perfect. Its all about knowing the maps and knowing where the hot spots are on every map. Once you get that down you can anticipate a lot more.

Drake were you with us a few times when we'd get the lead then go sit in the basement of the construction building on that map in COD4? lol

We had a few clans pissed at us for that, but a few days later you'd see them doing the same thing.

After mouse and keyboard FPSing for the last 14 years, I just can't get used to controller-based games... I need that adapter that lets you use a mouse and keyboard by tricking the console into thinking it's a controller.

Last edited:
woot just got 6 kill cams in a row on hardcore death match lol

Back