Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL Yeah that was me, I actually forgot who it was that I had added, I cancelled alot of people's requests from here becasue i forgot who they were LOL

btw... I got my Scar-H Marksman emblem last night. 1000 kills with that badass gun. Scar-H + FMJ = ridiculously awesome.

LOL thought you hated the Scar! You softening up to it now?

waw was made by a different company too.

if Activisions next COD "tickles my pickle" like WAW I'm sticking to every other game and skipping Infinityward's games, MW2 is too slow for me, in WAW it was all about really zigzagging and maneuvering while killing but I feel like this game, once you start getting shot you're dead, not like WAW where, if you were good enough, u could turn around, side step and blast the other person

and I just wanted to say man I like the way this thread came out, good responses, NIIICE :thumbsup:

I had a thought last night while pwning some noobs in MW2. I have decided that in todays PC society that the term camping is much to harsh and hurts feelings. Camping shall now be known as: Aggressively Waiting.

thank you and please share this PSA with friends and family

I had a thought last night while pwning some noobs in MW2. I have decided that in todays PC society that the term camping is much to harsh and hurts feelings. Camping shall now be known as: Aggressively Waiting.

thank you and please share this PSA with friends and family

:bo:

the rumor mill here in foster city says that the next call of duty is going to be released in november and it is going to take place in the vietnam war.

Wellll

the rumor mill here in foster city says that the next call of duty is going to be released in november and it is going to take place in the vietnam war.

I have Activision comes out kicking balls because I might just trade my MW2 for it if it's what I expect it to be

if Activisions next COD "tickles my pickle" like WAW I'm sticking to every other game and skipping Infinityward's games, MW2 is too slow for me, in WAW it was all about really zigzagging and maneuvering while killing but I feel like this game, once you start getting shot you're dead, not like WAW where, if you were good enough, u could turn around, side step and blast the other person

and I just wanted to say man I like the way this thread came out, good responses, NIIICE :thumbsup:

So it doesn't piss you off that you get the drop on someone, hit them with multiple rounds and they turn around and kill you? What game types do you play in MW2? If you want faster paced more killing type stuff play Domination and Ground War.

So it doesn't piss you off that you get the drop on someone, hit them with multiple rounds and they turn around and kill you? What game types do you play in MW2? If you want faster paced more killing type stuff play Domination and Ground War.

see it doesn't happen to me because I"m NICE @ WAW it's really how you play that determines what does and doesn't happen to you...I myself could turn around and kill someone but people can't do it to me for the most part because I expect it and aim accordingly (a little bit to the right or a little bit to the left), I think think everything happens too slow in MW2 which is, in my opinion, why most everybody resorts to...."aggressive waiting" as you put it.

In WAW I could run around an open field ALL THE WAY to a sniper on the other end and stab him in the face, where as in WAW you "sprint" for such a short period of time and even that is so slow that you're basically either trying to be a ninja the whole game or submitting to staying still and waiting for your prey....not my type of game, I'm a run and gun type of guy

Plus watching Inglourious Basterds so much makes me want to get back to those old guns:D

This one has been out for a total of 2 months and one day... I don't want them to come out with a new one yet.

change up the games every now and then.. dont just play the same one for 2 months because you will get sick of it.. i rotate between MW2 and FM3.. and sometimes i'll throw in some GTA4 online freeplay.. lol

thats_racist_animated1.gif

put it back!!! It was sooo funny!!!!

Yeah if you play any game for 2 months straight you are going to get burned out.

Jesus, that is some serious play time. And in 10 days shouldn't he be a little higher than 4th?

I am on my 2nd but I am going to get my 1st Prestige Mastery on all of my assault rifles before I move on to my 3rd.

Back