Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ive been using P90s akimbo with silencer stopping power and steady aim.

Other than that i actually like the FAMAS, Im just trying to get Extended mags right now.

My go to hardcore setup right now is as follows:

M4 - ACOG
M9
Frag
Stun

Slight of Hand
Stopping Power / cold blooded when I get it unlocked
Steady Aim

I like the FAMAS too until I get the M16 and ACR Unlocked. But really it all depends I have played against guys that are freaky good with Uzis on big boards. So mix it up and see what you like and what your good with.

See that won't always work for me. You're freaky good with your aim.

I've seen this fucker literally RUNNING around a corner, stop, aim and then pop some guy in the head from across the map with one bullet from an M9 without much effort.

I have different setups depends on matches

I have for wasteland map.
rpd - thermal and grip.
thumper
bling pro
hardline pro
steady aim pro
with claymores and flash

and on my sniper
I have the m21 ebr with sliencer and fmj
shotgun m1014
claymores and smoke
scavenger pro
cold blooded pro
ninja pro

and then my other classes all have the acr with different attachments
acr w/ silencer and fmj, or acr with noob tube and silencer, or acr w/ silencer and thermal
stinger
claymores and flash bang
scavenger pro
hardline pro
steady aim pro

and for highrise I have
rpd w/ fmj and silencer
stinger
tactical insertion and flash
bling pro
cold blooded pro
steady aim pro

How do you have a silencer and FMJ on your M21 with scavenger on? Are you one of them super 1337 xbox hackers? :ph34r:

the game is cool, but if you are on th ps3 i suggest you go rent or buy the new online shooter called MAG.. its insane, poorly advertised tho but it has been out 4 a week and is making noise, i play it all the time and is my new fav game.. stepps all over cod, because it is a team game, cod doesnt need or use any team work, every1 runs around and does their own thing.. MAG is the opposite, head set helps so much cuz u have to communicate wiuth your team, take a look at it try it out!!!

the game is cool, but if you are on th ps3 i suggest you go rent or buy the new online shooter called MAG.. its insane, poorly advertised tho but it has been out 4 a week and is making noise, i play it all the time and is my new fav game.. stepps all over cod, because it is a team game, cod doesnt need or use any team work, every1 runs around and does their own thing.. MAG is the opposite, head set helps so much cuz u have to communicate wiuth your team, take a look at it try it out!!!

Depends on the game type you're playing. Since I'm on xbox I can't get mag, sounds fun though.

MAG is the only game really that I have seen for the PS3 that makes me feel like I am missing out on something.

And yes if you play nothing but pick up games then everyone just runs around. Now if you have a usual crew you play with you have amuch better chance of actually controlling the board and tilting the game to your favor.

And yes if you play nothing but pick up games then everyone just runs around. Now if you have a usual crew you play with you have amuch better chance of actually controlling the board and tilting the game to your favor.

i've noticed that as well.. even if i'm playing w/ friends i still tend to run off on my own.. i've always done it..

i've noticed that as well.. even if i'm playing w/ friends i still tend to run off on my own.. i've always done it..

I tend to run around as well. The biggest diffrence for me when I play with friends is I know what they are going to do. If I see a guy run down the hill on Afgan then I know that the hill is clear. But if you play with some random people whole the hell knows what is or isnt up there.

cool, thanks guys.. i seem to do pretty good w/ the SCAR too

wanted something else..

Gotcha.

The Scar and ACR seem to be the best two assault rifles in the game now with the SCAR being awesome for penetration shots and the ACR for full auto accuracy and stopping power.

On COD4 it was the M16 hands down being the best rifle in the game.

I'm fond of the SCAR, ACR, M16 and M4. I think I've used the Tar, Fal, AK47, and F2000 once just to do something different and weren't too impressed with them.

I tend to run around as well. The biggest diffrence for me when I play with friends is I know what they are going to do. If I see a guy run down the hill on Afgan then I know that the hill is clear. But if you play with some random people whole the hell knows what is or isnt up there.

:werd: I've had people standing behind me and still would get raped from behind in games that I'm not playing with friends.

:werd: I've had people standing behind me and still would get raped from behind in games that I'm not playing with friends.

That is exactly what I am talking about.

I have been pimpin the FAL for awhile now. I am getting pretty damn good with it.

i used the FAL for a little bit.. started getting used to it but didnt keep at.. it all about the double tap

How do you have a silencer and FMJ on your M21 with scavenger on? Are you one of them super 1337 xbox hackers? :ph34r:
lol i made a mistake on it I have bling pro. when I use scavenger pro on i have the FMJ on or the silencer. not both . lol nope no hacker for me. thats why im still on my first prestage

See that won't always work for me. You're freaky good with your aim.

I've seen this fucker literally RUNNING around a corner, stop, aim and then pop some guy in the head from across the map with one bullet from an M9 without much effort.
hell yeah hes damn good shot. I remember the one match he got on and was on the other team he was killing me like super crazy, and he was using the 1887's at the time. i swear he killed me at least 10 times in a row.,

wait till battlefield bad company 2 comes out in march. talk about a team game., i have heard good points on MAG, but i wasnt impressed with the PS3 so i sold it

Idk who u play with on MW2 but when Im in a group with my buddys we work together as a team communicating with our headsets on where the other teams are are.

thanks for the compliments fellas.

I'm on my second prestige now. I waited a bit until I got my level one mastery on all my assalt rifles. Now I'm going to just prestige and when I hit ten I'll worry about getting weapon masterys.

Back