Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i used the FAL for a little bit.. started getting used to it but didnt keep at.. it all about the double tap

I've never been really good with the single shot rifles. I hated the M14, but the G3 was alright. The FAL has less kick with the silencer on it which makes it not nearly as bad. But I will do really well with it when I decide to camp more, but hell I can barely camp all that much while sniping. I run around more with a sniper rifle than a lot of people will do with submachine guns.

lol i made a mistake on it I have bling pro. when I use scavenger pro on i have the FMJ on or the silencer. not both . lol nope no hacker for me. thats why im still on my first prestage

:thumbsup: I can't recall exactly, but I'm fairly sure I'm on my 5th prestige right now. I have 7 create-a-classes. and I use like 4 of them.

I just heard about the care package glitch, have u guys seen this?

I see it almost every match. Microsoft needs to get thae god damn patch pushed through. I'm pretty sure it's already patched for PS3 but Microsoft has it held up in their shop. I have been EMPed more times in the last three days then I have the last few months. Helo Gunners show up almost every match too.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:52 am

We've updated the PS3 version of Modern Warfare 2, including the following fixes:

- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
- Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.
- Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
- Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
- Fixes to prevent various XP hacks.

Xbox 360 Players:
This patch has been pulled from Microsoft certification to add in additional fixes. We'll update once it has re-entered certification.

I just heard about the care package glitch, have u guys seen this?

that shit has been happening for like a month. jebus was doing it last weekend like crazy.

is there a roll function on this game? too many times i'm just out in the open and want to dive behind a barrier or something and it's just too slow.

Lol I guess I never caught on to it till now,

I do remember one match the other team was getting packages like crazy, I backed out of the lobby cause I figured it was me not being able to do shit, but I did knocked out 4 choppers that match in a row. I was WTF how the hell they getting so many damn choppers

I've never been really good with the single shot rifles. I hated the M14, but the G3 was alright.

I HATE the M14 as well. Single shot plus massive recoil? Fail...

Lol I guess I never caught on to it till now,

I do remember one match the other team was getting packages like crazy, I backed out of the lobby cause I figured it was me not being able to do shit, but I did knocked out 4 choppers that match in a row. I was WTF how the hell they getting so many damn choppers

Use cold blooded and you don't have to worry about choppers. In COD4 I wouldn't leave a building until it left or we shot one down, but now I just stand out in the open and rip it apart with RPGs or Thumpers.

Use cold blooded and you don't have to worry about choppers. In COD4 I wouldn't leave a building until it left or we shot one down, but now I just stand out in the open and rip it apart with RPGs or Thumpers.
i have cold blooded on 2 of my classes :D i love ripping apart the choppers with my stinger. usually i start aiming for them when I hear the enemy copper being called in before it hits the map. that and harriers also

Yeah if you are playing H-TDM you are goofy not to have cold blooded on.
then I guess im goofy, some of my classes dont have cold blooded on I usually have on hard line pro,

I should have clarified. My primary classes have CB on them. Now my running/knifing class does not. My primary classes being my assault and sniper classes. My heavy weapon class has the high explosives class and my alt. Assault class has hardline on.

im sure this happens to you guys.

some clown asked me if I wanted to get my 10th prestige. he wanted microsoft points for me to up my prestige. he said it was a modded lobby where you get a million points for one kill. I passed on it

his clan was jtag

i hope all the people doing that get caught and banned from xbox live

Modding will get you a console ban. Thats why you should never really buy a used xbox on Ebay. They ban the machine it self not just the HDD or live account.

I too report anyone offering those kinds of things. Same for boosters and the rest. Report, File Complaint and avoid. A lot of folks on other forums/message boards etc. complain about how shitty things are on XBL and I am sure in some areas of PSN when it comes to swearing, racial slurs etc. If more people simply left the room instead of just muting folks the problem would die away. Most retards only do it to get a rise out of someone else.

But if you do want to get someone I will let you guys use a line I came up with back in the Halo 2 days. When you get done with a match pick a person out and ask them: "How did you get on that box" and 9 times out of 10 they will respond and say "What Box" you reply with "That box you had to get on to suck my dick". I have pissed people off to the point of not being able to respond with that line. Haven't used it in quit awhile though.

Back